• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salarians

yLN8fQu.gif

TraBuch

Banned
Brad and Ryan got the radio! I forget, did Jeff and Vinny ever get it? I know they found the flower but I can't remember if they talked to George.

Also, visual novels suck because they overexplain every little fucking thing. You could cut just about every visual novel's length in half and it would tell the exact same story.

I realized today I don't expect Austin on anything except an E3 segment next year and maybe a GOTY column. Bonus points for an Extra Life stream like Alexis does now. If he's on anything GBeast now until the end of the year I'd be shocked. He's starting a new site in a new place, he'll have no time for anything.

I really hope Jeff brings Planetside for UPF. I know he played in the past, and its shutting down on Friday after 13 years. I plan on jumping in for one last go.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I realized today I don't expect Austin on anything except an E3 segment next year and maybe a GOTY column. Bonus points for an Extra Life stream like Alexis does now. If he's on anything GBeast now until the end of the year I'd be shocked. He's starting a new site in a new place, he'll have no time for anything.

Austin's solo stream during Extra Life was my favorite segment, and certainly my favorite of the solo streams for being entertaining the entire time. Among many reasons the site was better for having him around for a year.

Flipyap

I've had the theme song from Inca stuck in my head all day
Why don't I ever get such quality jams stuck in my stupid head?

♪ A journey ♪ Through the Milky Way ♪ Using our own technology ♪ Fly towards eternity ♪ Into the space ♪

Anjin M

I opened a chest in Marukyu Striptease third floor that I really should not have. In other news, Persona 4 is a really good game.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Having siblings is the best sometimes. My little brother just gifted me a GTX 960. Now time to replay DOOM on my PC :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom