• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinny's signal-dad joke ratio on the Beastcast is growing very, very lopsided. It leads to a bunch of laughs, but there are a lot of derailed discussions that are casualties too.

I've been there for a while. I think Vinny's great but I think he's the wrong choice to be the host.

2867139-bestof101.png

Best of Giant Bomb 101 - The Exploding Toilet Drop
The student has become the teacher.

l8p2Y0P.png

---

The Last of Us sequel is looking real good.

kiguel182

It's going to turn out that they've all been embezzling funds from CBS. Isn't it suspicious that they keep saying they don't have the money to buy new equipment? Think about it

We need to connect the dots.

No wonder East can barely get a table, the money is all going to the West!

Damn, over an hour of Street Fighter on UPF? I mean I dunno what I expected, but yeesh.
upf is getting pretty stale in general. I think its time to take it out back and shoot it like TNT.

Some new premium shows would be a welcome addition. Demo Derby and Game Tapes are real good, I want them to add more stuff like that.

We need a weekly show like Random PC Game and Load Our Last Save.

Aselith

Yesterday I drove out of my driveway and there was a deer, facing away from me, squatted down squeezing out what must have been a monumental dump because she was way into it. And as I was staring at this sight, she looked over her shoulder and locked eyes with me. We had a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom