• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

:(, here's my favorite tribute. Ryan Davis's passing was the reason I became more engaged in the community in an attempt to reach out to the duders(old&new) just to say how much I appreciated and enjoyed their work ever since Gamespot. As an Arab dude, reading their work made me get better at English aside from going to school and playing video games.

I still regret being mostly a silent fan/watcher for more than a decade, because I never got to tell Ryan how much I loved his work.

Ashby

I actually have a recurring dream where Ryan just starts showing up on Giant Bomb content again and nobody acts surprised.

Salarians

tumblr_mied3sm2Hj1qbkqtro1_400.gif

oti

Banned
This thing just SCREAMS "uh oh we failed to deliver on making the product... we had unspecified challanged, No refunds. Bye' in about 12 months to be.

They do have Japanese developers so I don't know what you're talking about. Backed for 1 million.

Joeku

Man I am heck of not sober and in Dark Souls 3 just roasted both
Boreal Dancer and Oceiros
in one shot each. How? I had so much trouble with them both my first run through. Is
Aldritch
not to be done before them? Did I overlevel?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I just started making my way through Metal Gear Scanlon 5 and have an itch to buy MGS V while it's on sale. I remember the online base stuff being sort of scammy and people saying the game changed after they introduced micro transactions. Is this the case or is it okay to get?

I just started making my way through Metal Gear Scanlon 5 and have an itch to buy MGS V while it's on sale. I remember the online base stuff being sort of scammy and people saying the game changed after they introduced micro transactions. Is this the case or is it okay to get?

I only did the tutorial for all that online stuff and never touched it after that. IDK how much it has changed since then though.

It's all pretty much the same from what I remember. Only thing that changed is that you can't do the exploit to get a bunch of fuel anymore.

Salarians

Dan: bald w/ bleached beard
Jeff: bleached hair (again), but not on his facial hair
Drew: hair dyed dark, teal headband at all times
Brad: horseshoe mustache (again)
Jason: these glasses
Alex, Vinny:
mHmFFn9.jpg

Stumbled across this old Bioshock: Infinite video and I really think they should do more videos like this. Have someone finish the game while they discuss the ending of the game over it. It's a cool format. Obviously Infinite was a great fit for it because of the structure of the ending, but I'd even like to have it for like, DOOM or something. It seemed like a great way to foster discussion about the games.

Joeku

Stumbled across this old Bioshock: Infinite video and I really think they should do more videos like this. Have someone finish the game while they discuss the ending of the game over it. It's a cool format. Obviously Infinite was a great fit for it because of the structure of the ending, but I'd even like to have it for like, DOOM or something. It seemed like a great way to foster discussion about the games.

It was also the video where they failed to realize they were reacting to Vinny the same way everyone watching all of GB's videos do.

Edit: Okay now that I'm watching it, comically, considering another topic going on in gaming-side, they have spent the whole first fifteen minutes highlighting faults of Infinite without really calling them out as faults, mostly. It's funny being in the honeymoon phase with a mindfuck ending.

repeater

I just consistently refused the online T&S and played the whole game in offline mode. Worked fine, though you can't 100% the game without going online, if you're that kind of maniac. :)

Volotaire

The Mario and Sonic Rio Olympics 2016 quicklook is absolutley hilarious. A damn shame Vinny and Dan are not together more often.

What happened to Ryan's twitter? Can't seem to find it anymore, did Twitter take it down? That's a huge bummer, it was nice to go back and look at his tweets occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom