• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I hadn't heard of Austin before he got hired. If they open me up to somebody half as interesting and entertaining, I've got no problem with somebody else I haven't heard of.

Tubobutts

I hadn't heard of Austin before he got hired. If they open me up to somebody half as interesting and entertaining, I've got no problem with somebody else I haven't heard of.
Same, but Austin was such an amazing fit that it's hard to imagine lightning striking twice.

Myggen

Yup, I'm kind of worried about it.

They've hit so amazingly well on all their hires so far that I have absolutely no reason to doubt them this time either. They may take their time but when they actually hire someone they've hit gold every time. I trust Jeff and Vinny to find the right person, they always have so far.

Awesome title choice OP! Definitely gonna miss Austin being around, he provided really good insight and entertainment. Hopefully GB can find someone with a diverse taste of games

I'm not going to make any demands and I'm still going to be a fan even if this doesn't happen, but I have to admit I'm going to be a little disappointed if the new hire isn't a woman. I think that would bring a new dynamic that the site would hugely benefit from.

Ashby

Finally played Doom on PC on super low cuz my PC is old af. Just the demo.

This is the only way to play Doom

I need a new comp. :<

Speaking of which, is there really no way of playing on PS4 with a mouse and keyboard? I feel like this was more easily possible on last gen consoles via adapters official or otherwise.

What if they all move to New York and then hire a new person to start GBWest?

This is honestly what they should do. SF is done.

Megasoum

Banned
Watching old "Best Of" videos... That whole month where they had both Contradiction playthroughs AND that weird robot on wheels with Vinny crashing UPF...

Man....So good

Drakeon

I'm not going to make any demands and I'm still going to be a fan even if this doesn't happen, but I have to admit I'm going to be a little disappointed if the new hire isn't a woman. I think that would bring a new dynamic that the site would hugely benefit from.
I agree, think the site could really benefit from a woman on staff.

13398912_1611003375878141_202737379_n.jpg

@JeffGerstmann: Raced home from E3 to handle important business.

santeesioux

I missed a lot of stuff, Austin is gone, Dan is dead, the Seattle Sonics announcer is now my team's announcer. Stuff happened last night/today.

Xeteh

Rhythm Heaven is basically WarioWare, right? I like WarioWare a lot.

Its a rhythm game with different quirky characters for each game. There's an awesome QL for the Wii game Rhythm Heaven Fever on GB that is totally worth watching if you're curious.

Anjin M

I think I've got the OT fixed now. I also added a thanks to Zaph for the title suggestion and a link to the Discord server if anyone asks in the future.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Sentris is done right? Time for Samantha to stop fucking around and join GBeast

Anjin M

Sentris is done right? Time for Samantha to stop fucking around and join GBeast

If Giant Bomb wanted to do something really different, they would have a developer-in-residence who just cooks up prototypes and releases them to the community.

jaina

Speaking of which, is there really no way of playing on PS4 with a mouse and keyboard? I feel like this was more easily possible on last gen consoles via adapters official or otherwise.
a friend has an adapter for PS4 to dump people in Battlefield and Overwatch. But I don't think you get the speed you'd want for DOOM KB/M out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom