• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol this controller video.

Trick shot
Qv3TIMS.png

more
N48lzpv.png

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Vinny raging over the latest VinnyVania was hilarious. Alex's reaction was even better lol

Despite how bad that game is, I'm glad they soldiered through it. Now everyone can enjoy them playing through SotN which is objectively the best Castlevania.

Oh man Project wormhole

I remember having the disc where they had a demo, it was pretty awesome

OH MAN THEY HAVE THE DEMO IN THIS

AHHH

The demo I had didn't have enemy ai though, it was just a tunnel you went fast in

OH MAN THAT'S TEH SAME TUNNEL

What a blast

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Austin definitely grabbed dudes and stunnered them
kxMA1QW.gif

He did it all the time in the early days. It's what made the move look so vicious and made it look so lame and ridiculous during the 'prime' Attitude Era

'Outtanowhere' finishers are dumb as fuck because wrestlers don't know restraint.

Chuck

Still without luck
Unable to find any good Tai Fu fan art to post, sadly.

Best I could find was a foot fetish art that was extremely nsfw.

edit :actually this one is ok.

I hope that years ago, some crazy person downloaded all of the Playstation Underground Radio Network archives before they took it down. It was even stored in the media format of the Future, RealMedia(tm)!

The newest part of this initiative is the PlayStation Underground Radio Network, a new cutting edge web-based program exclusively produced and co-distributed by www.videogames.com, part of GameSpot Inc, and www.playstation.com. Produced on the RealMedia(tm) platform, the weekly, half-hour show combines both streaming audio track and a graphic track featuring screenshots, photos, text and other information focusing on PlayStation software and accessories. The PlayStation Underground Radio Network is available to the public but members of the PlayStation Underground have exclusive access to the archive, so they can listen to any of the past programs on the web.

Meguro

Banned
Oh crap, I missed a Demo Derby? That's what I get for not having a PC for 2 days.

Which on that note, I built my first PC yesterday. It was incredibly stressful but I booted up Overwatch and the difference was like night and day. Very happy with the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom