• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStop7

Banned
Vinny raging over the latest VinnyVania was hilarious. Alex's reaction was even better lol

I lost my shit when the hoverboard knight appeared. And again when I noticed he was fapping.

Episode 7 was just like Star Trek 09 for me this endlessly dull sit with characters I understood but didn't ever care about. I left both movies thinking like these are probably good, but I also never want to be subjected to them again.

JJ Abrahms directs like Floyd Mayweather fights. Incredibly effective but dull and safe.

I think the riskiest thing he ever did was make Philip Seymour Hoffman the villain of MI3, which did actually pay off very well.

https://twitter.com/xDatajackx/status/750045114546786304

ok now i'm sad

Romscout has probably played thousands of hours of SoTN at this point.

I hope there's another blind Zelda OoT run. Between the memorization and echolocation, it was a very interesting watch.

Yeah, I know. Never been a follower though, only time I watch speed running is when A/SDGQ happens. Man, donated a bunch watching this, such an entertaining run. The best.

Yeah, I know. Never been a follower though, only time I watch speed running is when A/SDGQ happens. Man, donated a bunch watching this, such an entertaining run. The best.

Same. GDQ is always fun and when I start thinking they'll run out of games or gimmicks to keep it interesting, they end up surprising me.

Romscout is great whenever he does a run. I want to say he set a SoTN record during a past broadcast. And if you're going to choose a game to play and watch over and over, SoTN is one of the best.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Haha that video is something else.

Nintendo kinda makes a bunch of weird....video shit these days? I went into the e-shop for some reason and there is a video called the "Cat Mario Show". And it's literally a cat mario puppet and a cat peach puppet who talk to each other in a high pitched voice. And they talked about Yokai-Watch I think? I don't know if any of this is real, I don't take drugs but I imagine this is what happens when you do.

Of course it is on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJFeCxzXEgs

I mean, OBVIOUSLY this is for kids and not cynical assholes like me but still....they do a bunch of this stuff.

Syphon Filter was the shit back in the day

So much fun

Let's take a moment to appreciate the dope ass theme.

tumblr_nbwzhtlszG1s841xbo1_400.gif

Johndoey

Banned
Man I want to be excited for Days Gone but they gave me nothing to hold on to with that demo. The flowing horde is cool visually but I need more. With that said Bend's got a decent track record and I know it's still early.

Man I want to be excited for Days Gone but they gave me nothing to hold on to with that demo. The flowing horde is cool visually but I need more. With that said Bend's got a decent track record and I know it's still early.

I'm open to what it's trying to do. Hearing it as jumping on your bike, going out and hunting for supplies for your camp is an intriguing concept not conveyed in the videos. Really, all I want to do is ride around on a motorcycle. I want a Kino's Journey game. Driving my talking motorcycle to explore the world.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wutang vs Shaolin is the worst fighting game I've ever played like god damn.
The game is more sluggish than Heavy Nova on the Genesis.
The moves and inputs are completely unreliable, you input the command and sometimes it goes through. Sometimes it doesn't! Sometimes enemy frames get priority... Sometimes they don't!

god damn it's fucking awful. Like bad bad.

The moves and inputs are completely unreliable, you input the command and sometimes it goes through. Sometimes it doesn't! Sometimes enemy frames get priority... Sometimes they don't!

Do you perhaps have a plan to go back in time and destroy it?

Really digging the movie discussion during the Lego TFA quicklook. Wish they had movie talk more often.

I was the exact right age for Donnie Darko to be the ultimate Moody High School Movie.

Really digging the movie discussion during the Lego TFA quicklook. Wish they had movie talk more often.

I was the exact right age for Donnie Darko to be the ultimate Moody High School Movie.

A new episode of the Untitled Giant Bomb Movie Podcast is just waiting to be recorded.

That is a shame cause the look of the game is pretty cool.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Watching some of the Persona Endurance Run and my god they just mentioned it was 2009. I forgot how long ago this was recorded.

Lijik

im with Dan on glover - dont care for the game much but i love that the concept exists and is just out there in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom