• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strax

Wiki from Tai Fu

The game became one of the influences for the DreamWorks Animation film series, Kung Fu Panda which Jeffrey Katzenberg worked on both of them.

Also the composter of the game now has an Oscar.

Rlan

Enough things have not worked from PS1 Demos Discs on PS3 that I feel they need to grab an actual original PlayStation.

Is there any way to hook up a PSOne to HDMI? I mean I guess they just use an N64 without any special stuff. I guess the higher quality output of the PS3 for the videos is worth more.

Replaying Pokémon X, I was very surprised to encounter Famous YouTuber Patrick Klepek.

VSPreschooler_M.png

I don't want to watch the Monster Hunter QL because I know, being on the connection that I am, I won't be able to do group hunting with anyone which basically ruins Monster Hunter. 4U was so good playing with people in MH-Gaf and SBF-Gaf. But on the other hand, a three person QL with the potential for a spinoff series (right? I'm not making that up?), I really should watch.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
dont forget about the best comic book movie ever - The Mask

That movie is terrible though. It is awful. I don't care how much people like it, they are all wrong. Only I am correct.

Might be because I don't like Jim Carrey in any movie ever except maybe the Truman Show which would still be better if he wasn't in it.

Xater

That movie is terrible though. It is awful. I don't care how much people like it, they are all wrong. Only I am correct.

Might be because I don't like Jim Carrey in any movie ever except maybe the Truman Show which would still be better if he wasn't in it.

I recently saw The Mask again. Yup, it's awful.

I thought Liar, Liar was pretty entertaining.

Myggen

Yeah that's an amazing film.

I should rewatch it.

It really holds up on multiple viewings. I`ve seen it a few times and it`s amazing every time.

edit This Monster Hunter video is pretty good too actually. I like the three man format for something like that.

Myggen

Yeah, that's a solid movie. Carrey is good in it because he largely avoids going full-Jim-Carrey in it.

I think he`s fantastic in that movie. He`s a great actor when he`s just acting and not going for his whole over the top comedy act. It`s a shame he hasn`t done more straight acting, I think he could be a good dramatic actor if he really wanted to. His role in Eternal Sunshine is really low key for the most part and unlike anything else he`s done, so he clearly has the range. But I guess the comedy thing pays more, or at least it used to.

2 weeks and my Gundam Breaker hasn't shown up.

I blame Vice.com's Austin Walker.

Got mine on Saturday. Every other game I've ordered has been put in my mailbox but this one they didn't deliver and I had to head to the post office to pick it up.

Played like 8 hours straight. It's fun, and I have barely scratched the surface on the near infinite options the different gear gives you.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Got mine on Saturday. Every other game I've ordered has been put in my mailbox but this one they didn't deliver and I had to head to the post office to pick it up.

Played like 8 hours straight. It's fun, and I have barely scratched the surface on the near infinite options the different gear gives you.

Usually play-asia is pretty fast for me but haven't seen it yet and I'm not sure how it's coming(USPS, FedEx, or whatever). It sucks because there is zero tracking information despite having a tracking id.

You know a good comic book movie? The Rocketeer

You know a game that's inspired by The Rocketeer that should've been better than it was? Adam Boyes' Dark Void

It has Crimson Skies talent on it! Hijacking aircrafts from a jetpack! Why couldn't it have been a cool game?

Guess Who

Banned
I wonder if Vinny is watching? This would be right up his alley.

He's legally not allowed, it'd be Spoilers. He has gone his whole life without seeing the game just to play it on Vinnyvania.

Some of you will go to QL Crew and claim there is video proof of Vinny seeing Symphony of the Night before. Those dinosaur bones were planted there by Satan to test us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom