• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I been thinking, what are the odds we see a Hyrule Warriors 2 on the NX launch or is that too much Zelda? With the last bit of DLC getting out, I have to imagine that was a good partnership between the two. Either that or we see it about a year after Breath of the Wild launches in the interim period.

I'd be surprised if they dropped two Zelda games right off the bat like that. Though as the E3 reactions prove there's a ton of goodwill for that franchise so it might not be the worst idea.

Furi continues to be good. Third boss had some frustrating tedium but the other three I've beaten are an insane adrenaline rush. Dash/parry timings take some getting used to, but I've managed to get a pretty comfortable handle on them.

Joeku

HEY GUYS DID U NO THERE IS A BEAR IN TOBLERONE LOGO???/?

dsc08954.jpg

Someone must still not know this, right?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You should buy a Vita.

Still one of my favourite systems of all time. Love it so much I imported a new one just to have it in a colour I want.

What on it are you interested in? (it's my favourite current system, but it's hard for me to recommend to people unless they want very specific things from it)

I dunno, that's where I get stuck I guess. MGS collection would be nice to have I guess, Sly cooper collection seems neat. There's nothing on the system where I'm itching to play it.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I dunno, that's where I get stuck I guess. MGS collection would be nice to have I guess, Sly cooper collection seems neat. There's nothing on the system where I'm itching to play it.

I mean if that's the case don't get it. Don't buy systems where there's nothing you want to play.

Same reason why I haven't bought any of the current gen consoles.

Tubobutts

What do you do to fill the emptiness you feel inside if you're not going to spend money on things you don't need or even really want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom