• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

imBask

Banned
Danny confirmed in the outofmyass magazine that he was joining Iron Galaxy to work on Divekick 3. That's right, fuck 2 they're going straight for the trilogy

RIdno1v.png

It was a good try, Danny, but it's time to pack it up.

Yeah thought so well Danny best of luck but living in SF and doing patreon I wish I could say this will be a fantastic success and I really hope to but man this is going to be hard sell and hard way to make a living.

Industry has shown that people just don't want to pay for high quality content for the Games industry when it comes to journos and or websites..

Industry has shown that people just don't want to pay for high quality content for the Games industry when it comes to journos and or websites..

Truthfully if Jim Sterling can sell it, I bet Danny can do it too. I just worry about the regularity with which he can put videos out, which might hurt him in the long run.

Also those patreon rewards are kinda shit.

He's getting some money from me.

Good dude, passionate, obviously talented. As someone said, there's room in the space and he obviously felt like he didn't get a fair shake at it at GS.

YOLO :)

justjim89

This is great. Danny is focusing on the thing he's the best at. Might drop my Comedy Button patronage or reduce it and support Danny.

Also, I'd love to see Danny do something with George Weidman at some point.Probably two of my favorite people talking about games currently.

Joeku

This is great. Danny is focusing on the thing he's the best at. Might drop my Comedy Button patronage or reduce it and support Danny.

Also, I'd love to see Danny do something with George Weidman at some point.Probably two of my favorite people talking about games currently.

...Does SBH live anywhere near San Fran? That's a random pull.

Megasoum

Banned
Danny is my first Patreon...

I'm in for 3$ (I would have gone for the 5$ but the exchange rate is screwing me here so 3$ is actually 5$ CAD).

Curufinwe

Drew not trying the X button on those TR jumps was not fun to watch. Look how bad this game controls when I refuse to press the main button on the controller for some reason.

Drew not trying the X button on those TR jumps was not fun to watch. Look how bad this game controls when I refuse to press the main button on the controller for some reason.

I can't blame him for not thinking of "jumping while holding X" on his own. Tomb Raider controls are fine, but without a tutorial it may as well be a mini-episode of Flight Club.

Wow, Danny's patreon seems to be going pretty well so far. Not exactly living in San Francisco well yet but for this early, I have to imagine this is pretty good.

Top Bottom