• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Lunar FC

For real, I'm so sad we only ever got that Fiasco podcast as far as tabletop stuff goes while Austin was on the team.

GB Unplugged: Pathfinder literally changed my life...it was my first introduction to tabletop games which led to me meeting my current girlfriend of 2.5 years when I joined a D&D campaign at my college.

See, and I can almost garuntee niether TOGS nor ROF has ever brought two people together. If fact they have likely had ended relationships.

BearPawB

Banned
I think my biggest problem with unplugged is that Jeff is instantly out of the equation

Also friends at the table and the adventure zone just do that stuff better than everyone else.

hamchan

Now that Dan is with GBEast having an unplugged with Vinny is out of the question. God bless Dan but that man does not understand how to role play.

Megasoum

Banned
Wow... I'm watching Major Nelson streaming the Forza Horizon 3 demo on Beam...

Never heard of that website before. I decided to ask him a question so I created an account and then typed in my question in the chat and he replied literally 2 seconds later... I guess I'm just used by now to have crazy delays on Twitch but holy shit that is quick...

Zekes!

I'm watching this latest Shenmue ED and decide to google Brock Lesnar for whatever reason

I didn't know he moved to Canada and more importantly, reps it in the UFC?

justjim89

Now that Dan is with GBEast having an unplugged with Vinny is out of the question. God bless Dan but that man does not understand how to role play.

"Honey, why would I pretend to be a patient and you pretend to be a nurse? You just be a lady, I'll be a fella, and let's do some wiener stuff!"

Tagyhag

I'm going to still believe it's not happening but now that we know Endurance Runs aren't fully dead, we could still get a coast to coast PE5. From 0% chance to 0.1%!

Also I have no idea why I've never posted in the GB thread before...I've been following them religiously for years and I spend way too much time on GAF. So I guess "hi everyone"?

No_Style

Welcome to the official anime and GB fanfic thread.

Also, super happy for Danny for reaching his goal. Still haven't pledged yet though. Tomorrow.

Also I have no idea why I've never posted in the GB thread before...I've been following them religiously for years and I spend way too much time on GAF. So I guess "hi everyone"?

vE26vN1m.jpg

I'm a little lttp, but is there an archive to the Recore stream that I guess they did? Been busy all day, so I didn't realize they did one til now.

I finally finished the persona 4 er. Man what sublime bit of content.

I hope Jeff and Vinny can get together some way some how and pull off persona 5.

Time to catch up on the Shenmue shenanigans!

Jintor

I think secretly the endurance run is about enduring a) shenmue defenders and b) Dan's inane questions and/or only way to understand anything via wrestling

repeater

Fuck is going on, I'm away for a couple of days and there's a new Jartime? Did Jeff use it to announce he's leaving or something?

Top Bottom