• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

i really very sad they're not reacting to this dumb show

Emergency Game Tapes is in order.

L'Arc-en-Ciel x Resident Evil VR Music video. What is this.

QxdcKCr.png

Wow... I'm watching Major Nelson streaming the Forza Horizon 3 demo on Beam...

I gotta say, Forza Horizon 3 is legit. Some of my gameplay.

Also I have no idea why I've never posted in the GB thread before...I've been following them religiously for years and I spend way too much time on GAF. So I guess "hi everyone"?

Welcome aboard! It's never too late to join us in here.

Thanks! There where 2 of them also in the new location of the office right?

Your welcome! I'm sure they are but who knows.

Why aren't they talking over this Playstation 4 Japanese conference rap? WOW WOW NEW WOW

Probably because the timing is shit and I don't think TGS as a whole is really worth it since most of it is just release dates save for just 1 or 2 announcements. I personally never cared for it.

I feel that most people watch it just to get some laughs because you now how weird the Japanese get with their vidya games!1

Strax

Why would they ever hire Yahtzee after his drunk SJW ranting escapade? Might as well just hire TB for the bigger fanbase.

When I heard this first I checked out the video in question, two times and then had to ask when the SJW rant started because I could not find it in the video. After I got a timestamp I laughed.

Where is that rumor coming from anyway?

He just moved to SF (same time Dan was in NY) and his Escapist Magazine contract is up at the end of this year.

I'm not saying he's a lock for the job or anything but dude is well known personality and one of the best gaming writers who just randomly moved to one of the most expansive city in the world after having said many times he would never move to the USA + the above.

Jintor

jintor, i consider you my spirit animal, but that was real bad

awww thanks

I dunno. I find myself wondering to what extent gaf reactions are moderated by US people having to stay up all night for them. As a conference I flicked on after I wandered home from uni today I thought it was fine... if pointless

gaf is absurdly hard to please lmao. I guess people were expecting megatonnes

TGS has always been like this though, it's like people never learn lol. TGS stopped being exciting once we entered the 360/PS3 era. Here's how I watch TGS these days,
I wait for the trailers and watch what interests me.

Jintor

it wasn't bad but as someone who had just gotten super deep into Bayonetta no matter how hype the cutscenes were it wasn't what I was looking for

it wasn't bad but as someone who had just gotten super deep into Bayonetta no matter how hype the cutscenes were it wasn't what I was looking for

I could see where you're coming from, I went in knowing fully what it was. Instead of talking about underwhelming things though, how about we talk about how PAC-MAN CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION 2 IS? I'm currently playing it and man...

tumblr_nx6ps1zedb1tq4of6o1_400.gif

bjork

I have to take a 3 hour long drive somewhere, could you recommend an older bombcast, a really good one?

July 23 2013

They barely talk about games in it, but it's just Vinny/Brad/Jeff talking about good old stuff and becoming sour about the internet, etc. It's a great one.

I could see where you're coming from, I went in knowing fully what it was. Instead of talking about underwhelming things though, how about we talk about how PAC-MAN CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION 2 IS? I'm currently playing it and man...

https://67.media.tumblr.com/abcf09912b11a1621f665b1da73f4f6c/tumblr_nx6ps1zedb1tq4of6o1_400.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I remembered to buy it half an hour after the preorder sale ended and now I'm on the fence.

Meguro

Banned
I've never been one for racing games but Forza Horizon 3 looks soooo pretty I kinda want to get it on PC just to look at it.

derFeef

Forza H 3 is a buy for me. I did get tired of 2 but they made some changes in 3 that makes that an instabuy. Demo impressions/videos/stream and the preview stuff all sounds amazing. Now about that RecCore - there are some positive GAF reactions but apparently it falls appart some hours in... not sure :( It seems like a game I would love.

That looks so...Motorstormy aka awesome

I only played for like 10 minutes and then deleted the demo because I was like I'm going to get this for sure so no point in playing more.

I've never been one for racing games but Forza Horizon 3 looks soooo pretty I kinda want to get it on PC just to look at it.

Yes, I'm surprised at how this looks on Xbox One. I imagine the PC version is going to look really damn good.

Forza H 3 is a buy for me. I did get tired of 2 but they made some changes in 3 that makes that an instabuy. Demo impressions/videos/stream and the preview stuff all sounds amazing. Now about that RecCore - there are some positive GAF reactions but apparently it falls appart some hours in... not sure :( It seems like a game I would love.

Recore should get to me by the end of this week or the next. It looks alright. I feel like it's a good time waster till FH3/Mafia 3 release.

----

Endurance Run: Shenmue - Part 08
Ryo's ready to kick butt and spend time at the capsule machine... and he's all out of patience for the capsule machine.

Jintor

Shenmue: Well, realistically,
the kid probably couldn't read the letter anyway. You probably don't learn those kanji (hanzi) until high school.

Also the letter's backwards

Top Bottom