• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Was there a Recore quick look? Jeff mentioned something about them going live with it last night. I've looked on the site, and I've looked on twitch and I cant find it

Curufinwe

it's bizarre to everyone.

Not just games. I think this is Jeff in a nutshell
or case, more like.
:

Loved the first two Rocksteady Batman games enough to give them both 5 stars

Loved Inception

But has no interest in watching the Nolan Batman movies

or case, more like.
:

Loved Inception

It always tickled me that Jeff has never seen the Lord of the Rings films, but he still hates them. I can totally see how the "fandom" that surrounded the series would put people off, but they're touchstones of modern cinema! At least give it a try!

Curufinwe

It always tickled me that Jeff has never seen the Lord of the Rings films, but he still hates them. I can totally see how the "fandom" that surrounded the series would put people off, but they're touchstones of modern cinema! At least give it a try!

I think that's a lot more understandable since he doesn't seem to like any fantasy, not even GoT.

I'd bet a climaxing furry avatar that Jeff wouldn't like the LOTR movies

dont take me up on this

Is he still doing that podcast with Jesse Cox, Dodger and a guest? TGS Podcast I think was the name

Yeah, it's been The Co-Optional Podcast for a few years now, it's hosted on his YouTube/iTunes etc. Danny is the guest this week.

I used to be really into it, as I like Jesse and Dodger (and pre GG TB), but I had to give up on it as TB will go on long rants about SJWs at the slightest (or no) provocation.

Bowlie

Banned
Yeah, it's been The Co-Optional Podcast for a few years now, it's hosted on his YouTube/iTunes etc. Danny is the guest this week.

I used to be really into it, as I like Jesse and Dodger (and pre GG TB), but I had to give up on it as TB will go on long rants about skeletons at the slightest (or no) provocation.

Hah, shows how long ago I last listened to it. I was in for the first 10 episodes of the TGS Podcast and dropped it

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
TB has one of these garbage Twitch channels where archives are subs-only. So I can't watch this thing now, because I missed 20 minutes.

And not to bring the earlier discussion up again, but if you remove an account from Twitter, you have to remember that its handle becomes available immediately. And I think that happened there.

or case, more like.
:

Loved Inception

I'm with Jeff on these. Not a fan of superhero movies in general, but I will always play as one if the game is good.
Inception is great, too.

Kalor

I just got a survey on the site. It has some interesting questions like "Who is the true anime editor" and a true or false of "Is a hamburger a sandwich?". Besides that it's largely about how you watch content and stuff about the premium membership.

hamchan

I just got a survey on the site. It has some interesting questions like "Who is the true anime editor" and a true or false of "Is a hamburger a sandwich?". Besides that it's largely about how you watch content and stuff about the premium membership.

Oh no they'll find out it's only us that likes Demo Derby and cut it.

That's us (kinda)...

rMNWXho.png

#BombGaff

Top Bottom