• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Chuck

Still without luck
How great is it that the localization team made certain that every voice actor was able to pronounce "Ryo" with the proper inflection but everything else, whatever.

"Can you say "Ryo" like this?!? It's all that matters!"

Scizzy

I googled to try and see San Francisco's justification for banning grills and I found . . . no evidence of the ban. Even a search of Twitter just brings up Brad's tweet. Maybe his landlord is lying to him?

FStop7

Banned
The entire state of California has a drought. Banning grills will not affect the number of fires in a completely urban city. My guess is that some fool on the city council thinks this will help stop global warming. San Francisco loves to be the "leader" in shallow bullshit half-baked empty and meaningless measures.

ftfy

Stay losing SF.

oti

Banned
I googled to try and see San Francisco's justification for banning grills and I found . . . no evidence of the ban. Even a search of Twitter just brings up Brad's tweet. Maybe his landlord is lying to him?

Untrustworthy Brad.

Spaghetti

The video i posted is unedited gameplay with no commentary past 30 seconds, no need for balance!
I know, but I think people by now have seen Polygon's written impressions that accompany the video and probably need directing towards the full preview thread for a more robust view.

Why did Polygon get their own thread, anyway? The article title?

Chuck

Still without luck
"I feel like this stealth can't be that bad because I would remember that"

*awful, awful stealth sequence follows*

Meguro

Banned
Persona, NieR, Nioh and Horizon in the same month is goddamn killer.
Space out your releases more japanese devs, thanks.

oti

Banned
Man, Persona and Nier in the same month. And then Mass Effect might be March? Whew.

Edit: I forgot about Horizon. God damn.

Yeah, suuuuuuuuuuuuure.
We play this game every single year. Horizon or Mass Effect will slip to June or something.

Yeah, suuuuuuuuuuuuure.
We play this game every single year. Horizon or Mass Effect will slip to June or something.

Ya'll just know Horizon is going to be delayed and be Sonys traditional "just before E3" release game.

Mass Effect... who the hell knows whats going on with how little they are showing.

repeater

tumblr_obwzhqRoHg1u6oeoao1_400.jpg
Is this that "alt-right" I've been hearing about
No, that's the alt-wrong.

justjim89

Any idea when the Bioshock remasters come out on Steam? I'm waiting for it to unlock so I can install it while I'm at the gym, but it hasn't popped up in my library yet.

cabelhigh

Neo Member
This Bombcast re-ignited my dislike for Dan. His graffiti/homeless policing arguments are bullshit and totally hypocritical coming from a guy who used stink bombs to get people out of bars.

repeater

This Bombcast re-ignited my dislike for Dan. His graffiti/homeless policing arguments are bullshit and totally hypocritical coming from a guy who used stink bombs to get people out of bars.
NewDan would probably be the first to rat OldDan out to the cops and force him to eat his own stink bomb.

Top Bottom