• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Typical Brit.
IhNWx28.png

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Am I the only one that find it a bit weird that Danny always uses "We" when he talks about NoClip?
It sounds like he's got atleast a designated camera man and it's not as much of a one man operation as we maybe thought it would be.

I'm all in for a film & 40s, my copy is on the way.

San Fran is banning grills, while we can't even get most of the country to admit guns may lead to people being shot.

America, y'all.

OwE0Q.gif

I feel like I've been hearing about this game for the last decade or so.

Also not sure how much it costs GB to do Pax East & West but I'd be down with them skipping both and going to TGS next year.

Sounds like a great plan honestly.

3bV0wdR.gif

Jintor

to give voice to a passing thought, most people who are pissed off at nintendo taking down fan games are perfectly aware that it's well within Ninty's legal rights to do so and are merely angry that Nintendo chose to do so, right?

Something about the phrase "Nintendo Defenders" is irritating me recently.

Undetale would be better if you didn't have to play the first hour and a half.

I've honestly never understood why the first half hour, which is a fine humorous section that sets up the story and expectations - even it is clearly the first section made for the game and thus feels a bit barebones - gets blown up into this long drudging tutorial in discussions about it.

I've honestly never understood why the first half hour, which is a fine humorous section that sets up the story and expectations - even it is clearly the first section made for the game and thus feels a bit barebones - gets blown up into this long drudging tutorial in discussions about it.

I've tried to answer this post multiple times without being a snob and I have utterly failed. It's because to a lot of people the only valid source of friction in a game is combat and every other little edge is a flaw.

Johndoey

Banned
Wheres my NBA fighting game written by the Shut Up Gaiden folk?
---
Undertale brought skeleton fetishism more mainstream. Thank god for Undertale.
---
Brb getting my Sans fanart

Top Bottom