• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Tubobutts

I like Vinny's 100% accurate impression of the arcade owner and the crazy Tomato ladies.

And the school girls who hate you but Vinny hasn't talked to them again.

Salarians

For Honor a MOBA

VRide 'em Space Cowboy
57pdH7C.jpg

justjim89

This Bombcast re-ignited my dislike for Dan. His graffiti/homeless policing arguments are bullshit and totally hypocritical coming from a guy who used stink bombs to get people out of bars.

You'd think at this point in his life, he'd have more complex thoughts than "Cops good, criminals bad. Law is right, breaking law is wrong. America good, Communism evil." It's maybe the worst thing about him, and I generally like Dan, but he still has the stink of midwest upbringing all over him.

For someone who watched The Wire I'm surprised his stance on police work isn't more nuanced than "I don't get why they don't just drop a big net on Burning Man and arrest em all for pot smokin!"

oti

Banned
You'd think at this point in his life, he'd have more complex thoughts than "Cops good, criminals bad. Law is right, breaking law is wrong. America good, Communism evil." It's maybe the worst thing about him, and I generally like Dan, but he still has the stink of midwest upbringing all over him.

I got really angry when he played his typical "look how dumb I am I am so dumb isn't it funny how dumb I am I want you to get angry because I'm so dumb" when the Brexit vote happened. Not the time.

But he's not a politician or important public figure in general so I don't mind that much after all.

Its unfortunate that it didn't go exactly as planned, but Orton has to consent to it and if he didn't feel comfortable with the risks they wouldn't have done the spot.

I don't know about the US, but in Canada, you cannot consent to being physically assaulted like this.

The other guy could get prosecuted.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1279213

This is pretty fucked up even by WWE standards. At some point you've gotta ask if it's really worth overlooking this stuff for the sake of being entertained.

I need to hear Jeff rant about that entire mess on a wrestling themed podcast.

That kind of spot is pretty fucked up no matter the era of wrestling. Sure people have got cut open for reals on purpose before but its normally done with a bit more care then just beating the other guy until his is literally laying in a pool of his own blood.

justjim89

I need to hear Jeff rant about that entire mess on a wrestling themed podcast.

That kind of spot is pretty fucked up no matter the era of wrestling. Sure people have got cut open for reals on purpose before but its normally done with a bit more care then just beating the other guy until his is literally laying in a pool of his own blood.

If Lesnar was a bit more hairy, they'd have shot him like Harambe. Damn gorilla of a man.

cabelhigh

Neo Member
You'd think at this point in his life, he'd have more complex thoughts than "Cops good, criminals bad. Law is right, breaking law is wrong. America good, Communism evil."

Yeah The Tomorrow Children discussion was cringe-worthy as well. I guess we can't expect more from a dude who wears American flag pants without irony!

Logitech bought Saitek. That's good news. They turned to shit under MadCatz so maybe Logitech can improve their QC. It couldn't possibly get worse.

This is relevant to Giant Bomb because there is a Saitek X52 in these GB images:
zECKp0g.gif[

1NfTUIc.jpg

Top Bottom