• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Xater

That Insomniac game looks like a unremarkable digital title that would cost 15 bucks if they had not slapped VR to it.

Lunar FC

Nothing but net!

Hold on, Slam dunk! I don't have the ball..

Edit: I have two pairs!

I can't watch this anymore. ������

kAmui-

This Rec Room segment is amazing! And VR pricing continues to be ludicrous. $50 for that Insomniac thing might be the most ridiculous pricing for a game I can think of.

Edit: Oh man, it gets even better!

Parham

Banned
The tutorials in the introduction of Damaged Core border on parody. The mechanics don't even seem complex enough to justify the long winded explanations.

The Giant Beastcast - Episode 69
Danielle Riendeau
joins us to talk about actual video games! Finally! We go into why it's hard to tell compelling stories in games, the navigating into the current console landscape, the hits from TGS, and the perfect taco.

2:22:49

----

2885183-vf_shenmue_er_11.jpg

Endurance Run: Shenmue - Part 11
Who knows what lurks in every drawer, behind every picture, on top of every roof...

Lunar FC

Just played 'The Journey' part of the Fifa 17 demo and thought it was surprisingly really well done.

Edit: Also its 4 in the morning and I have class at 10. >.<

Rainmaker

Banned
And how you can see a child corrupted by adults in real time.

when you could hear that innocent little kid repeat "handibot is shitty" or whatever behind Jeff. Absolutely killed me

Rec Room looks great, and Handibot was hilarious. But jesus christ those "triggered" jokes just get even worse when you hear a dude say it out loud.

I was so happy Jeff walked away and chunked a boombox at him.

Just played 'The Journey' part of the Fifa 17 demo and thought it was surprisingly really well done.

Edit: Also its 4 in the morning and I have class at 10. >.<
As well done as it may be I still wish they would use that part of the budget to fix career mode and make it better.

Xater

As well done as it may be I still wish they would use that part of the budget to fix career mode and make it better.

I agree, but on the other hand this probably attracts more new players. Also we all know they just put the remaining resources into FUT because that prints money.

I love that Handibot was really committed to the bit, and had no idea that he hit the jackpot because he would be rebroadcast on Giant Bomb.

Fantastic VRodeo. I knew Rec Room would be a hit, but I never could have foreseen that madness. I've had some really ridiculous experiences in there myself.

n27ssZX.jpg

A great way to get an idea is to misunderstand another idea.

EDIT: Isn't that how Dan came up with the Air Force Gator idea too? Mishearing Tony Hawk&#8217;s Pro Skater.

Top Bottom