• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

kai3345

Banned
I'd love to see GBeast play through Divinity 2 when that leaves Early Access. The first one seems like a game right up Vinny's alley, but the new one has 4 player co-op and I'd love to seem all of the dumb shit they can get up to in those games.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The Until Dawn playthrough was great.

the Life is Strange playthrough was real uninteresting to me. I enjoy this al ot more

Salarians

Vinny-Dan
TrbfxwAl.png

For he sake of diversity, I'll say I didn't enjoy the Phantasmagoria 2 playthrough. LiS, Shenmue, and Contradiction are all great. Until Dawn is okay. Had Austin sat in the Shenmue ER, it would be even better.

Contradiction is not a "good" game, but I found the story intriguing, the characters ridiculous, and the FMV pitch-perfectly amateurish to the point where I enjoyed that playthrough thoroughly.

Lunar FC

As well done as it may be I still wish they would use that part of the budget to fix career mode and make it better.

Never been a big career guy myself so its never been much of an issie fkr me personally.

Contradiction is not a "good" game, but I found the story intriguing, the characters ridiculous, and the FMV pitch-perfectly amateurish to the point where I enjoyed that playthrough thoroughly.

Agree 100%. But I fear for the sequel terribly.

Don't know if I'd enjoy Contradiction had I played it by myself but made for a great playthrough. Conversely, Until Dawn is thoroughly entertaining to play but I didn't feel it had the best material for a playthrough. Life is Strange playthough is great for how real they got at points. And conversely, Shenmue is great for how much they're ripping on the game.

It's amazing that Jeff manages to keep a straight face at all these VR shenanigans. I would probably be on the floor if some of this stuff happened to me.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
the ER has taught me that Alex is the kind of person that if you offered him help his response would be 'euch why didn't you do that before!'

justjim89

Danielle is always great, glad she was on this week's Beastcast. Might have to start following her stuff.

Glad to hear a Powerbombcast is coming.

Rec Room looks like a genuinely great game, and Handibot was the icing on the cake. That paintball game in it looks really fun. They're bound to have some kind of VR award at GOTY time, I'd say Rec Room is a strong favorite.
I wanna see a McElroy video on Rec Room now, but they're probably too busy filming their show.

I don't see Dan or Brad doing well on the new Elusive. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if neither of them even find her.

KingKong

Rec Room looks like a genuinely great game, and Handibot was the icing on the cake. That paintball game in it looks really fun. They're bound to have some kind of VR award at GOTY time, I'd say Rec Room is a strong favorite.
I wanna see a McElroy video on Rec Room now, but they're probably too busy filming their show.

yeah I was thinking even beyond the concept of interacting with others it seems really well put together and much better than the 'real' VR games we've seen

Top Bottom