• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

J_Viper

Brahs, is there a way to download the Premium Bomb/Beastcasts from the Podcasts app?

I just switched to IOS from Android and I'm so confused

Also, how do I download files from Google Drive?

TraBuch

Banned
I had Cici's for the first time today. Dan is a fucking liar and I want my money and time back. I'd rather have a $5 Little Caesar's pizza.

Salarians

Hmm...

HjfM4G0h.jpg

... no.

Harpuia

CiCi's pizza is fine, and very specific, but I'd never like...recommend it. Its just, you know, okay pizza

It's the "fuck, I want pizza? I think..oh there's a Cici's...sure yeah fine. No it doesn't matter, it's pizza" of fast food pizza.

Little Caesar's is fine. I am fully aware of the garbage I'm shoveling down my mouth. And I am ashamed after I have done so.

justjim89

let the record show that justjim89 also thinks that current WWE is way better than it actually is

WWE has the best roster it's had in several decades and the match quality has arguably never been higher. And I've watched through the Invasion, through the mid 2000's, from the Attitude Era, I've seen plenty of bad WWE. I just feel like it's cool to call wrestling bad even when it's not, so I'm trying to counter the cynicism.

Kevin Owens and AJ Styles are the two main champions of WWE proper, and Shinsuke Nakamura has the NXT title. Things have been much, much worse.

And paying $5 for all the pizza you can eat is a great deal.

Salarians

Great pizza exists. Good pizza also exists, is very easy to find, and is typically inexpensive. What madness drives someone to willingly eat bad pizza? Is this some sort of BDSM thing?

Anyway, the best fake pizza:

CiCi's pizza is bad. But, you can have them make any kind of custom pizza you want, and they'll bring it to your table, so that's nice. The salad bar is passable and the dessert pizza is fine. It's very cheap. If you had a big family, CiCi's would be great. Basically, if you want pizza, don't go to CiCi's. But, if you want to be full for not much money, go to CiCi's.

For more info check out my CiCi's Pizza podcast, available on iTunes.

Harpuia

Shenmue ER is GREAT. It has the "what have we gotten ourselves into" vibe that was a part of why P4 and Deadly Premonition were fantastic.

I appreciate what the game is trying. It doesn't seem very fun to navigate though. Like, if the controls haven't had Vinny struggling to turn around and read a sign, I would be 100% on board with the "it's real life!" angle of the game.

Maybe Shenmue 3 will take the last 16 years or so of progression in video game design and development, and make the Shenmue Promise™ work. It definitely suffers for wanting to be more than it was allowed, and it pays for it dearly.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I agree with WWE have never had better wrestlers then right now but the characters have never been worse.

well, yeah. they run a 3 hour show every week and a 2 hour show every week that, up til recently, employed the same roster

everyone is overexposed and most the people on their roster are farm bred and indoctrinated through WWE's training. everyone wrestles the same way in how they plan their spots, everyone handles social media the same way, everyone thinks about their career the same way. you don't have the cavalcade of misfits and freaks turned wrestlers because that's not pro wrestling anymore.

yooooo either you're bad at calendars or that's a real weird statement

The current WWE roster is pretty damn amazing on paper. If you wrote it down on a list and compared it to lists from different eras it sure is up there.

Its just a shame the management and creative side of the company is at a all time low and basically like a blind man playing darts. They might hit the target ones in a while but 99% of the time they are just putting holes in the wall.

Top Bottom