• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

imBask

Banned
"It seems you have Adblock enabled. Please disable it to earn sparks."

i'm onto you Beam.pro

it's a smart way to do things though

danm999

The one in Marrakesh wasn't a particularly great setup either...just that he was in a room with a lot of soldiers.

Yeah I can understand wanting to give people time to build up their mastery but the last four or five have all been the Paris/Sapienza maps, it's not that challenging.

I don't want to watch this because I know it's one of those 5 minutes of fame things gone too far. Please someone transcribe the video for me.

it's just "HELP I'M A TRYHARD" in morse code over and over

I can't help but think these comments read a bit like jealousy to me. The video seems harmless. The guy made up a funny little gimmick within the game, and was fortunate enough to get more exposure through giantbomb, it doesn't really feel like "try hard"

The scary thing about Handibot is that guy was doing it on his own for fun before Jeff joined the game.

Well (I know it's not him), but some people said he sounded just like Griffin McElroy. It was all planned (no it wasn't... or was it?... no, no it wasn't- but what if it was!?).

I can't help but think these comments read a bit like jealousy to me. The video seems harmless. The guy made up a funny little gimmick within the game, and was fortunate enough to get more exposure through giantbomb, it doesn't really feel like "try hard"

Psh, I ain't jealous. I had the opportunity to kill Brad during a Dead Space 2 TNT back when they did TNT's.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Psh, I ain't jealous. I had the opportunity to kill Brad during a Dead Space 2 TNT back when they did TNT's.

I killed Jeff in Black Ops (2?), and got recked by Jeff twice during the Injustice TNT. Ryan complimented me for being the closest to actually beating him. <3

PAC-MAN Championship Edition 2 started off fantastic for me but then I was disappointed in some of the decisions, however it's growing on me the more I unlock stuff. Enjoying it.

tr8BY9g.png

He's actually a
Replicant

So I just subscribed for a year.

However, it says that it will keep renewing automatically once the end date is reached.

Is there a way to cancel that? I want to renew when I want to not automatically.

I know it's already answered but if you're new then check this out.

I hate Media Molecule. All of their "charm" comes off as a bullshit affectation rather than something genuine, and that pisses me off.

I like them, only played the first LBP and while I enjoyed it, I thought it was a one and done kind of deal for me. More people need to play Tearaway though, that game is great.

Jeff reviewing Forza.

Nice, it seems real good but it still ain't no Burnout.

Jeff Beam VOD
https://beam.pro/jeffgerstmann/?utm_campaign=live&vod=295936

Beam seems like a really well made site. I wonder does the GB Wiki also supply the games list like it does on Twitch?

Missed it live but got caught up on it, love the old games being played. Beam looks cool too.

Lunar FC

The guy makes homophobic and boderline rasist comments often, he isn't some hero.

Lunar FC

This is why you never talk to people when playing games. Mute everyone, always.

I'm usually this way, but I've had alot of great experiances with people in rec room. Yesterday I chatted with a couple of guys England about the premier league for like 20 minutes.

I am clearly not welcome in this thread, because every time i say something, people are quick to point out how wrong I am. Sorry to intrude.

Lunar FC

I am clearly not welcome in this thread, because every time i say something, people are quick to point out how wrong I am. Sorry to intrude.

Cool ya jets hotshot, nobody has anything against ya. You accused somebody of being jealous over something dumb, you expected it to be well received?

Sent via PM. It was easily one of my favorite games of 2015, hope you enjoy it!

Awesome! Thanks bruh!

I'm gonna pay it foward, anybody want my $15 GB store code?

Top Bottom