• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Heck yes. Wanted to get that when it came out but didn't have a rig that could run it then. Totally forgot about it.

Be sure to write your impressions on here. It was #3 on my GOTY list last year, adore that game. I remembered, anybody wants a Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts code? got it from Amazon because I bought Recore from them.

Yes please! Love the Banjo games, never played that one.

Sent, it's also backwards compatible on Xbox One.

hJFXbqZ.gif

I love when Handibot's singing Nursery Rhymes while Jeff beats the fuck out of this dummy.

The dream is over. I am bummed Handibot wasn't a real AI now.

Making a in game character sound like they are speaking through a video game headset is a great idea and someone should totally actually do that

Tagyhag

<_ <

people didn't actually think handibot was an ai tho right...

I thought the devs were clever enough to make a bot using actual microphone quality.

But then he said "MonsterDunk" perfectly and was like "TEXT TO SPEECH WILL NEVER BE THAT GOOD"

Which is a shame.

If I ever achieve any notable internet fame, I'll never enter this thread again.

see y'all for #25 tho

Do people really care about Internet fame? I mean unless your job revolves around the internet or you are a freelancer of sorts, I'd understand but other then that I don't see why anyone would give a shit.

Houndi101

Ok I officially don't want Jeff to be my Giant Bomb dad anymore.
Him scolding Dan for coming to work sick was scary (albeit appropriate).

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I'm usually this way, but I've had alot of great experiances with people in rec room. Yesterday I chatted with a couple of guys England about the premier league for like 20 minutes.
It's crazy how a different environment changes how people act online. I bet it's the whole "looking at another person" aspect of it.

Just ran into Mary Kish and Alexa in Tokyo! Super nice
How many extra copies of Persona 5 did they carry?

Largo

Finally finished UPF since I'm in Thailand and my viewing schedule is borked. Gotta say I didn't expect Brad's Elusive Target run to go the way it did based on how you guys were talking about it.

On the plus side Shenmue ER shows up at 5pm so I can watch it before I go to sleep.

Jintor

persona 5 is dope. if the translation is good and i have no reason to believe it won't be jeff will have a friggin' BLAST when they get around to it.

Jothel

It's crazy how a different environment changes how people act online. I bet it's the whole "looking at another person" aspect of it.

How many extra copies of Persona 5 did they carry?
I mean I couldn't see what was in their bags but i assume it was nothing but Persona 5

In my quest to find out exactly what all the games frequently mentioned on Giant Bomb are as a latecomer, I just watched the Gang Beasts QL.

Damned good.

Top Bottom