• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

FStop7

Banned
How did PAX evolve to killing two weeks of content per event? One week (twice a year) was bad enough.

I renewed premium for another year the last time there was a sale but I'm not really seeing what the value is at $35, let alone $50 or $60.

Lettuce

Didn't Dan say he pays $2,800 a month for a 2 bedroom apartment? I'm not sure what his fiance does for a living but that's no small potatoes.

Jesus!!, wages/property prices in the US seem totally fuck!!!!, i just got an offer acceept on a house i was looking at and my mortgage price will be £610pm and thats for a 3 bedroom house, with drive and garden!!.....forget paying what £2000 a month for an apartment!!

There wages must be super inflated to compensate compared to countries like the UK then!!!?

I renewed premium for another year the last time there was a sale but I'm not really seeing what the value is at $35, let alone $50 or $60.

Metal gear scan......on wait thats finished!, VinnyVani........oh shit thats finished too!!!!, more of Austin saying "VINNNNNNY"....oh wait his left :(

bigkrev

Jesus!!, wages/property prices in the US seem totally fuck!!!!, i just got an offer acceept on a house i was looking at and my mortgage price will be £610pm and thats for a 3 bedroom house, with drive and garden!!.....forget paying what £2000 a month for an apartment!!

There wages must be super inflated to compensate compared to countries like the UK then!!!?

Metal gear scan......on wait thats finished!, VinnyVani........oh shit thats finished too!!!!, more of Austin saying "VINNNNNNY"....oh wait his left :(

Nah that's just because he lives in the most expensive city in the country.

14656122023982.jpg

Is someone, somewhere still making EGM or did that die again?

bomma_man

I'm guessing your place isn't in central London...

Volotaire

I had two places for rent in Central London as a student, both for about £700pm (about 160-165 pw) . No council tax since I was a student. Expensive relative to other cities but that's the price of studying in London.

Rent here is OK at 1200 for a 2 bedroom

But when I was looking for a place last year there was a guy offering to share his 1 bed room apartment.

It was €800 per month which was slightly over what you would pay to actually rent a room in a decent apartment or house in the area. Heck if you where willing to get a bus you could probably get your own 1 bedroom place for that.

It said in the ad that the place only had room for the one bed and you had to split use of it and agree on a bed schedule.

I wonder how that went for that person. Maybe he had to place the ad for some reason to make it look like he was looking for a room mate but he REALLY didnt want a room mate.

It said in the ad that the place only had room for the one bed and you had to split use of it and agree on a bed schedule.

I wonder how that went for that person. Maybe he had to place the ad for some reason to make it look like he was looking for a room mate but he REALLY didnt want a room mate.

lol that rules

Mr. F

Banned
Good excuse to dip back into a random UPF from 2014 or something, there's so many that I hardly remember earlier ones.

San Fran is outrageous to live in. And he has a roommate and I would think his girlfriend has been paying rent as well so thats actually not that bad for the area.

Tubobutts

I read a thing that said the story in NBA 2k17 will be lighter in tone than last year so no basketball ghosts probably.

Megasoum

Banned
Well.. In part because of Dan, I've been listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd all week.

I knew about Free Bird and Sweet Home Alabama obviously but now I'm discovering more of their material....

Holy shit, I think Simple Man just sky rocketed straight to my Top 10 overall... Incredible song.

Anjin M

Well.. In part because of Dan, I've been listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd all week.

I knew about Free Bird and Sweet Home Alabama obviously but now I'm discovering more of their material....

Holy shit, I think Simple Man just sky rocketed straight to my Top 10 overall... Incredible song.
That has to be Dan's song, right?

Top Bottom