• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Megasoum

Banned
Yikes, the performance problems are even worse than I thought. It's almost like Fallout 4. Just terrible optimization in the city.

From what I'm seeing in the OT it really doesn't look that bad (tho the city is definitly the worst part).

I wonder if they had the Game Ready drivers installed since apparently they make a huge difference.

From what I'm seeing in the OT it really doesn't look that bad (tho the city is definitly the worst part).

I wonder if they had the Game Ready drivers installed since apparently they make a huge difference.

Not a great look for MS's first high profile play anywhere title, though :\ Was really hoping they would nail it. Gonna wait til there's a patch to fix the stuttering before I jump in, I think. Bummer too, because I was really looking forward to this.

Cool, that first noclip Patreon BTS has a pretty great walkthrough of the CBS offices.

Looks like Horizon 3 is the latest game that'll make me give more and more sideeye to my 3570k. (And my kinda shit motherboard, which doesn't make overclocking terribly easy.)

Megasoum

Banned
Cool, that first noclip Patreon BTS has a pretty great walkthrough of the CBS offices.

Looks like Horizon 3 is the latest game that'll make me give more and more sideeye to my 3570k. (And my kinda shit motherboard, which doesn't make overclocking terribly easy.)

I'm bummed that the BTS stuff is locked behind the 5$ tier... With the exchange rate 5$ is kinda expensive in Canada.

Chuck

Still without luck
I find it pretty funny when you're such a pathetic scumfuck that you have to lie about your political views because you know how disgusting they are.

Mr. F

Banned
Catching up on the Watch Dogs Unfinished and I'm conflicted as ever. There looks to be improvement across the board but the AI seems plain bad. Way too passive, people keep stumbling around and standing by while Dan gets in their faces. Weird.

The Unfinished makes WD2 look like a Saint's Row spinoff, lacking the wacky charm of it to boot. There's also a hint of Sleeping Dogs. Same kind of janky world as them both.

Jintor

I thought the mask dude sucked but protag just staring at him kinda reminded me of austin just being completely exasperated with the world lmao

Jintor

Yeah so what WD kinda seems like to me is the 'fucking around' bits of GTA with mods and shit but officially supported kinda? Except you probably can't spawn like fifty dudes or activate riot mode

2888539-os.jpg
Unprofessional Fridays: 09/23/2016
Drew crosses the Dnieper, Jeff turns on a dime, and Dan calls the cops, all on a Friday.

Wi9AbH1.gif

----

H48zQ6K.gif

I see that Dan is learning from the best when it comes to open world games.

Alex and Jeff B. both seeing The Lobster.

Well done, good film.

It was way better than I expected it to be.

To steal something from Reddit. You can pinpoint the exact time Rockstar struck Micro Transaction gold and how its effect their output

f9LzxNQ.png

Let's not foget, they also lost THE BENZ.

Performance issues aside, it looks fantastic.

Strimei

I'm catching up on the Shenmue stuff since I fell quite behind. On part 6.

They're losing their minds with Vinny about the fire-stuff. I don't even know what this whole thing is about anymore, my mind is broken like Alex's.

jgminto

I'm catching up on the Shenmue stuff since I fell quite behind. On part 6.

They're losing their minds with Vinny about the fire-stuff. I don't even know what this whole thing is about anymore, my mind is broken like Alex's.
You haven't even seen half of how far they dive into madness.

Are you familiar with the one radio station in Kuwait that runs the Giant Bomb Gaming Minute?

I never listen to radio so that part blew my mind because it would be the last place I would have guessed for anything Giant Bomb related to appear in which is one of Kuwait's radio stations lol. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar which radio station it is but that's awesome.

Top Bottom