• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Tubobutts

Danny should be Fortune because of all his patreon money.

Is Hardcore Dave Dave's shadow?
Or was Hardcore Dave the real Dave before Dave accepted his true Dave?

Lunar FC

I bet the developers wouldn't admonish him for getting a refund if he didn't like it.

I think that's a weird you thing.

Yeah they must love people playing their game for free. It's widely known to be a shitty thing to do, totally just a me thing though. 👍

Jeff: Fool / Emperor
Vinny: Magician
Brad: Tower
Dan: Fool / Fortune
Alex: Moon
Jason: Strength
Drew: Chariot

Patrick: Hermit
Austin: Justice
Jeff B: Star

Ryan: Sun

Why is Jeff B. Star Platinum and not Jeff G

I see Brad more of a Chariot person, like Polnareff

kai3345

Banned
Finally got around to playing the Bangkok map in Hitman. Ya'll talked a lot of trash about that level but I ended up liking it a lot. I think I might have liked it better than Paris.

Tbh the only bad map that game has had so far is Marrakesh

Jintor

Why is Jeff B. Star Platinum and not Jeff G

I see Brad more of a Chariot person, like Polnareff

Jeff G does not stand for hope, so he cannot be the Star

Brad does fit Chariot but the Tower marks Disaster, Sudden Change, and Revalation, so I figured that was more Brad

The only premium content last week was UPF.

What are the guys doing and why isn't East putting out any premium content?

I know it's like a broken record in this thread but it's really frustrating...

5vlU9qs.gif

LiK

Finally watched the Destiny: Rise of Iron QL and it might be one of the worst QLs they ever did. Jeff had no idea what was going on and Dan was just as clueless. But not even that, they spent most of it in the menus and didn't even do one story mission in full to show some new stuff in the campaign. Maybe they should've waited for Brad to do it.

strafer

Finally watched the Destiny: Rise of Iron QL and it might be one of the worst QLs they ever did. Jeff had no idea what was going on and Dan was just as clueless. But not even that, they spent most of it in the menus and didn't even do one story mission in full to show some new stuff in the campaign. Maybe they should've waited for Brad to do it.

Yes they should have.

They should do QL's with people that know the stuff or the series.

Like Jeff, let him do racing related or fighting related QL's.

Drew do simulator type QL's.

Dan do wrestling or Metal Gear related stuff.

I did end up playing Virginia over the weekend. That game...tries really hard? At some point you should have a coherent narrative though, and not just 100% ambiguity.

Virginia has a really awesome trailer but once I found out what kind of game it was I knew to immediately stop caring and was kind of bummed the more I read about it.

But hey. Some people eat that stuff up. Its just not for me.

pizzacat

Banned
Virginia has a really awesome trailer but once I found out what kind of game it was I knew to immediately stop caring and was kind of bummed the more I read about it.

But hey. Some people eat that stuff up. Its just not for me.
In most cases people are eating it up and regurgitating it

Top Bottom