• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

I suppose it's all subjective anyway. I enjoy the format. :p

If you could replace it with a new format, what would be your ideal?

I wouldn't replace it, I'd just have the live Friday show be a rotation of UPFs, Demo Derbies, Mario Party Parties, Hitman videos, Game Tapes, and whatever. Preserve that spontaneity that they want to have while also keeping things from getting stale.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I wouldn't replace it, I'd just have the live Friday show be a rotation of UPFs, Demo Derbies, Mario Party Parties, Hitman videos, Game Tapes, and whatever. Preserve that spontaneity that they want to have while also keeping things from getting stale.

I could agree to that. I think keeping things fresh is a good mindset to have.

for real the only reason I don't return to fallout 4 is probably because I have too many guns and I don't know which of my guns are good.

Also it runs weird above 60 FPS because of their jank-ass engine

BTA

I'm terrible and pretty much never watch UPF so I'd be more into them changing it up, but I don't care that much.
I mostly just listen to the podcasts, and then a video or two a week, even though I'm premium. That definitely varies over time but right now that's the case.

Man, I'm getting so excited for PSVR, even if I'm sure there won't be much stock in stores. I was looking on Wikipedia and was pleasantly surprised to see how many games I already own that are getting VR updates. I haven't even bought the headset and I already have a nice number of games to play in VR. Even the demo disc coming with the headset has me pumped. Of the launch day games I do plan on buying specifically for the headset, I think I'll start off with VR Worlds and Batman: Arkham VR, though I also have my eye on Rigs: Mechanized Combat League, Until Dawn: Rush of Blood, Driveclub VR, Eve: Valkyrie and Battlezone (I'll probably get those at a later date, possibly for Christmas).

hamchan

I missed the Giant Bomb C team (VICE gaming) podcast announcement being a thing. Another show to add to the long list of weekly podcasts I listen to.

Top Bottom