• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

FStop7

Banned
Due to the SF housing crisis I can no longer enjoy watching UPF as it presents an unrealistically idyllic environment with ample couch space. Like, follow, subscribe, and come to my TED talk.

Oh god, I didn't realize Gal Gun was going to be on Steam. Wonder if any of those Japanese Boob Games will go all the way and just include Workshop support someday.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I was really surprised Jeff said he was eager to play some Gears. He was so tired of the whole franchise, what happened?

Salarians

Playing the demo and Dragon Quest Builders actually seems pretty cool. Assuming the game continues to be quest focused with an emphasis on town building, I might need to play the full game. Kind of reminds me of Dark Cloud without the boring dungeon crawling.

justjim89

I wonder if they'll do a Hitman QL this week or wait til Brad gets back. Dan and Jeff could be a fun combo for a change.

Edit: Just noticed that Brad is back,

oti

Banned
Re-watching the Ground Zero special ops QL. The Facebook buys Oculus news broke during their recording.

Remember when VR used to be the cool future? Good times.

Top Bottom