• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

FStop7

Banned
Twitter sucks 99% of the time but it really is valuable when something major happens and people need to let others know if they're OK.

Maiorum

Man, it's so disappointing that they discover all these great opportunities to kill the targets but proceed to kill them by just stabbing them or something equally boring.

My order of killing dudes in the new hitman map was.

2 got killed using the ram
1 got poisoned with the insta death poison
1 just got shot in the head

The ending is pretty dumb.

Illuminati confirmed?

FStop7

Banned
I'm having a hard time with this Hitman level because I like to wander around and take in the sandbox before I start to pick it apart. This is a straight up Splinter Cell mission.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I'm having a hard time with this Hitman level because I like to wander around and take in the sandbox before I start to pick it apart. This is a straight up Splinter Cell mission.

I didn't find it that bad actually. Any disguise will get you access to 70% of the map, and you can sneak into the rest reasonably easily

Maiorum

That looks like a game from an indie studio who made a fuckload of money off the first game and decided to use it to overproduce the hell out out it's sequel.

Also, Civ 6 embargo is up, hope Alex does something with it.

KingKong

how can they still be so oblivious to Hitmans mechanics. it was funny at first but now it's just getting in the way of them actually doing the fun opportunities

bomma_man

Listening to the Bombcast and at the part where they talk about being sick... Is it me or are they sick a lot, or is it a normal amount? Seems like someone on the crew is mentioning a soar throat or that they were sick over the weekend like once a month... Might be a little strange to think about, but I'm sick like 1 maybe 2 times a year, and I work in a 24 hour operations environment where people are sharing work stations...

They all have terrible diets other than Drew, and he's never sick.

how can they still be so oblivious to Hitmans mechanics. it was funny at first but now it's just getting in the way of them actually doing the fun opportunities
Do you often play games for only a few hours a month with long breaks in between?
They all have terrible diets other than Drew, and he's never sick.
These posts are the worst. How do you have any clue outside of maybe Dan and anecdotes on the podcast?

I don't think they're sick that often at all, it's more like they probably have a much more lenient sick policy and it stands out to you more since we're watching listening/watching them almost daily year round.

Listening to the Bombcast and at the part where they talk about being sick... Is it me or are they sick a lot, or is it a normal amount? Seems like someone on the crew is mentioning a soar throat or that they were sick over the weekend like once a month... Might be a little strange to think about, but I'm sick like 1 maybe 2 times a year, and I work in a 24 hour operations environment where people are sharing work stations...

I mean one of the benefits of being part of a corporation is taking your sick day allowance as holiday.

KingKong

Do you often play games for only a few hours a month with long breaks in between?

the game literally tells you what you need to know on the screen

I feel like I'm losing my mind, they just don't see people that are standing right there or have dots over their heads and then wonder why they got spotted

Ashby

It's like Drew said, they've gotta stop making out together.

Yep. I get 40 hours of sick time a year and I can tell you maybe 8 or 16 are actually me being sick. =P
You don't get even two sick days a year?

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
I refuse to believe it's made by the same people. The first one showed a level of understanding of animation and style that I can't see here at all.

BearPawB

Banned
Brad gets so mad anytime anyone suggests he doesn't understand how trespassing works.

Yet each time he plays hitman, he clearly has no idea how trespassing works.

*edit: Oh wait there he goes! He noticed it! And then Dan made it REALLY clear he didn't know how it works.

Good job brad

Salarians

I'm ok with this

edit: Ugh, new art style looks hideous though. Why!?

Nidhogg 2 Teaser
tumblr_ne78jtA21E1sibomdo2_500.gif

skynidas

Banned
I'm watching yesterday's stream and Brad mentioned eating kale salads and yogurt right before I read your post. So, no.

Brad eats that when he's doing 24 hour livestreams, that's not his normal diet. But lets move on because they can eat whatever the fuck they want and talking about their diets is weird.

Giganteus

Oatmeal is the best.
Every once in a while I'll try Oatmeal in the hopes that I'll finally like it, but I'm always disappointed. This has been ongoing for 20 years and I'm starting to wonder if you're all just a crazed people, because my tastes have broadened quite a bit, yet, if anything, it sucks even more to me, now. Maybe there's a good Oatmeal out there somewhere.

Brad gets so mad anytime anyone suggests he doesn't understand how trespassing works.

Yet each time he plays hitman, he clearly has no idea how trespassing works.

*edit: Oh wait there he goes! He noticed it! And then Dan made it REALLY clear he didn't know how it works.

Good job brad

Brad and Dan dont understand many things about Hitman.

I wish they would check out the challeneges in these QL's

excited to get into the new map tonight. looks like a lot of fun

I can see where Brad's coming from about the videos losing a little something if they were MLG Hitman Pros. Doesn't mean I don't say "Oh for Fuck's sake" every so often, but I'm fine with their Hitman videos being a little more off the rails.

Top Bottom