• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Zaph

I wonder if that's the PSVR livestream on the schedule.

Could be, but that's a really early start time for GBWest - 5am

Image isn't giving much away:
2889958-0379675770-Pong..jpg

Whenever they give live streams vague titles i get anxious that it's something bad/important.

Remember the pancakes livestream?

it's probably psvr

Tubobutts

For a guy who used to bring giant pictures of his head and advertisements for his books to wrestling shows Dan sure seems to dislike wrestling fans who love being on camera.

Whaaaa, the camera doesn't come with it?

This is the core unit. The bundle unit comes with the camera and two Move controllers. This is for people, like me, that already have the other accessories. The camera on its own, is around $60, while a single Move controller is around $25. The PSVR core unit is just the headset and demo disc for $399.99, while the Bundle set is $499.99 and comes with the aforementioned accessories (1 camera, 2 Move controllers), plus the demo disc and a free copy of PlayStation VR Worlds (which is $39.99 on its own). Essentially, if you are coming into PSVR and need the accessories, you are saving about $50 with the bundle, as the camera, 2 Move controllers, and game cost about $150 on their own, and the bundle is $100 more than the core unit.

Note: They just released a redesigned PlayStation camera. It is the same camera specwise, just a redesign to match the new PlayStation Slim/Pro aesthetic. The old one works just the same for VR.

Tagyhag

For a guy who used to bring giant pictures of his head and advertisements for his books to wrestling shows Dan sure seems to dislike wrestling fans who love being on camera.

Someone mentioned that in the Wrasslin' thread.

I'm sure Dan would just say "That's different, it's just a joke".

Top Bottom