• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Never get your hopes up about GB's Music of the Year award, it'll only leave you bitter.

"Sausage making, not sausage" and all that.

I just felt like they were a little out of their element when it came to stuff like that subreddit and just hate groups from that sphere of the internet in general. What neither them nor the Bombcast mentioned is that the videogaming community, especially indie developers, actually has a lot of past experiences with similar groups. It's no accident that Polytron was the first to cancel the Oculus version of their game, they know the effects of "shitposting" and "meme magic".
And Palmer knows all about that, too.

Good point I don't think I've seen yet.

Salarians

Dishonored 2, starring
yIC2YzN.jpg
jQYeHRa.jpg
as Corvo and Emily

Johndoey

Banned
Doom is a fucking masterpiece, and one of the only games to nail the use of a silent protagonist.

They actually manage to give a decent bit of character to Doom Slayer just through his actions. God it's so good.

If there's an area Deus Ex MD felt like a letdown, it's maybe the music. Human Revolution's soundtrack is incredible.

Doom and Overwatch stand out this year. Gravity Rush 2 is up there if it keeps to the first's quality.

I really didn't like how Jeff and Vinny called not wanting to advertise a product headed by a racist cunt weird. Alex is pretty good on these matters, but I really miss Austin whenever they bring up anything along these lines.

repeater

♪♪♪ "Denver, the last dinosaur
He's my friend -- and a whole lot more" ♪♪♪

Lyrics for this animated kids show theme are kinda weird in retrospect

Oh my god

They trying to describe the movie 'Up'

Oh my god

"He was sad and wanted to take a vacation, and a boyscout with his dog accidentally hopped a ride"

KillerAJD

This is fucking amazing, hahaha. I love how Jeff is so into it, and I have to imagine a bit of the reason they're playing it for so long is just for shits and giggles, haha.

Teddified

I'm usually fine with any UPF
my standards are probably not high enough.
But man that hacking game is just not fun to watch from not being readable to just no real energy to the section.

Top Bottom