• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Meneses

Man XCOM 2 is great. On some level I think the GB crew would have been more it into it if it actually launched on consoles. For as much as they talk about PC games, they usually play very little of PC only stuff. Also it's way harder than the first game Firaxis made.

Just waiting for my PS4 download to finish, i'm hyped.

My only concern is the new turn limit, i'm so used to advancing slowly and overwatching every few steps lol

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Man XCOM 2 is great. On some level I think the GB crew would have been more it into it if it actually launched on consoles. For as much as they talk about PC games, they usually play very little of PC only stuff. Also it's way harder than the first game Firaxis made.

I thought dan liked it, it's just that he ran into an unholy amount of bugs.

A lot of people are elitists that think the original anything is better than every adaptation.

Also, it's a visual novel, so it's boring and too long and is desperately in need of editing.

The Steins;Gate VN is a goddamn drag, like most VNs.
The anime is a significant improvement.

I have watched the first episode like 3-4 times now. It's so fucking weird, I can't get into it. I don't know what it is. Something is different in the way the anime is compared to other animes.

Is there an english dub and is that good?

Edit: Oh, I see it's dubbed in German, I should watch that then.

So, they are gonna be at the office really early for that (probable PSVR) stream on Wednesday, huh? It shows as starting at 8:00 AM for me. As I am in the Eastern time zone, I am three hours ahead of them, which would mean for them, the stream would start at 5:00 AM local time. If this is indeed a PSVR stream, I think that could mean that's when the review embargo is up.

Salarians

By himself?
Lock Drew in a room until he's finished and see what sort of person he turns into. New, dark content.

Vinny would be a good fit but the coastal difference might be too much for a long series. Maybe anime editors Brad or Jason? Or maybe get Alexa to join him. I think she loves the series.

Salarians

tumblr_o8c9akCgFO1rvzrnqo3_400.png

Decided to go to bed early last night, checking out UPF now.

Lads, this hacking game is completely awful to watch. What else is there this week?

Xater

Now that they've beat all the Halo campaigns, I think it's obvious what co-op shooter they need to play to completion during the next Extra Life:

No really, I actually want this to happen

I played that and don't remember it being terrible, just very mediocre. I bet time has not been kind to it though.

They should go back to all those terrible Xbox exclusives. There was a ton of weird stuff like Azurik or Tao Feng.

Important update: Apparently Ice-T is in the crowd watching the ESL Street Fighter tournament going on right now. Someone asked and he plays Zangief.

I don't normally care for people writing I to the Bomb/Beastcast for life or personal advice, but the guy writing in about about a co-worker building his PC was good stuff.

KingKong

I played that and don't remember it being terrible, just very mediocre. I bet time has not been kind to it though.

They should go back to all those terrible Xbox exclusives. There was a ton of weird stuff like Azurik or Tao Feng.

Important update: Apparently Ice-T is in the crowd watching the ESL Street Fighter tournament going on right now. Someone asked and he plays Zangief.

he's watching CSGO too https://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/782337406804656128

Teddified

he uses wreckthelaw and thecalcutec, but I think neither is his XBL.

Yeah I haven't been able to find it out by searching with google. I did send Austin a tweet but no response yet.

edit: oh nice thanks. Could have sworn I tried that earlier must of spelled it wrong or just not actually tried it.

is following enough for drivatar ?

Yeah I got to race against Dan and add him to a group. Also all of them show up in races, though I have no Xbox friends so maybe it would pull from your friends before followers I dunno.

Congrats to John Drake and Andy Bauman getting married on the same day thus driving a further wedge between the Giant Bomb and Gamespot alliances.

Top Bottom