• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I want to play Civ6 now. Alex if you read this (and I know you do cause what else are you doing all the time right? lol!) please send me your key. I won't tell anybody I swear. Don't be a square!

Let me tell you guys about my video game website pitch, it's called games4nao
Isn't Nao a real life french robot?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I cannot say much but me and my business partners are proud to announce more at our fig live stream

That's how I know it's fake. You don't use fig for a videogame website. You only use Fig if you are one of people on it's board. People use Patreon for their videogame journalism on the internet.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
That's how I know it's fake. You don't use fig for a videogame website. You only use Fig if you are one of people on it's board. People use Patreon for their videogame journalism on the internet.
Real journalism doesn't need crowdsourcing. It needs Internet Explorer and Taco Bell.

So the Pokemon evo trailer confirms the concept art leak release from way back when, which means Popplio turns into a siren and we have another wrestler Pokemon.

Salarians

Games4Nyao

2571447-cat_sony_ps.jpg

BearPawB

Banned
No. They aren't PR.

I'm not sure how showcasing a game turned into doing PR for someone, but ok.

I think showing what new things are in a game is a super valid thing that almost every quicklook on the site does..

I am honestly not even sure what you are arguing with me about. If a quicklook doesn't showcase a game then what the hell does it do?

I'm not sure how showcasing a game turned into doing PR for someone, but ok.

I think showing what new things are in a game is a super valid thing that almost every quicklook on the site does

Quick Looks have always just been a place they can give initial impressions of something while they play through a bit of it, or goof off.

If a game isn't doing a good job communicating its changes within an hour long video, it's probably not on GB, it's not their job to show stuff off.

It's an Unfinished anyway.

they don't just play the game and talk about other stuff

That's generally what GB is

BearPawB

Banned
Quick Looks have always just been a place they can give initial impressions of something while they play through a bit of it, or goof off.

If a game isn't doing a good job communicating its changes within an hour long video, it's probably not on GB, it's not their job to show stuff off.

It's an Unfinished anyway.

That's generally what GB is

Lol ok dude. You continue to be the least fun person to interact with on this forum. So I am glad you are keeping that up.

Top Bottom