• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Zaph

The blood is CG in John Wick, no?

most of it, yeah. Squibs are quite limiting and expensive for modern action films

edit: John Wick 2 - Keanu dies, it's the dog's revenge tale

a4geO5m.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That video with the dude who suspects he's being watched is creepy af

He's got some balls

There's a lot of shit that seems like it's probably staged/fake

but if it is, hollywood should hire all those kids to make their horror movies because holy fuck. one of the videos i watched was the dude exploring some apartment that wound up being a crack house and hearing people come in, locking himself in the closet and hoping they wouldn't find him.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Holy fuck Alex's rant on Shenmue during today's ER episode is AMAZING and I love Shenmue. He is slowly losing his mind and it's so GREAT. I was nearly to the point where I thought I'd pee my panties in laughter. Alex Navarro is the first person to make me reconsider my love for Shenmue and realize how flawed it is.

He broke me.
Got a timestamp?

Mr. F

Banned
Are podcast threads dead? They've been pretty inactive since the bombcast went live for whatever reason (even Beastcast, weirdly).

Meneses

I think it being live for Premium and then coming out later for non-premium listeners kinda splits the listeners and that's probably why less people comment on it.

Also, speaking for myself, while I appreciate the effort in those great OPs, I kinda prefer the vibe in here.

FStop7

Banned
Yeah, its really strange. I would've thought it would led to bigger threads.

Because most people can't listen live. And the threads for live stuff are basically impossible to follow unless you're watching/listening. They're just "Dan is mad!" "Jeff disagrees!" without any context. You'd have to go back and read the thread in real time while listening to the show archive to understand it. And nobody's gonna do that.

Zaph

Jeff trying to sensibly warn people off Double Fine investing, and Dan dives headfirst into lucking his way through the stockmarket.

Can't even be mad.

def sim

Alex Navarro ‏@alex_navarro 3m3 minutes ago
every once in a while it occurs to me that D4 is probably never going to get finished. and every time this occurs to me it bums me out.

damn why you gotta remind me ;_;

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Just joined GB Premium because of this post

I appreciate that that game sells you a nude mod for 90€. If you wanna look at naked (?) underaged anime girls you might as well pay for it.

every once in a while it occurs to me that D4 is probably never going to get finished. and every time this occurs to me it bums me out.

That game "ended" in the weirdest way

robotrock

Banned

That cliffhanger needs to be resolved!

Jeff isn't that big on Oculus either, or I have always had that impression. I think he feels you need the Vive and the room scale stuff for it to be truly impressive.

Top Bottom