• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

No vertical strap. Goodbye Heihachi hair.

And fabric body. So say goodbye to Oculus face.

3053132-4624243316-K5Yky.png

I know its because they put it on too tight but that still cracks me up

Holy fuck Alex's rant on Shenmue during today's ER episode is AMAZING and I love Shenmue. He is slowly losing his mind and it's so GREAT. I was nearly to the point where I thought I'd pee my panties in laughter. Alex Navarro is the first person to make me reconsider my love for Shenmue and realize how flawed it is.

He broke me.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I been watching abandoned urban exploration videos on youtube all day and it makes me really wish there was a good open world survival game with no zombies

Zaph

I been watching abandoned urban exploration videos on youtube all day and it makes me really wish there was a good open world survival game with no zombies

That video with the dude who suspects he's being watched is creepy af

He's got some balls

repeater

Holy fuck Alex's rant on Shenmue during today's ER episode is AMAZING and I love Shenmue. He is slowly losing his mind and it's so GREAT. I was nearly to the point where I thought I'd pee my panties in laughter. Alex Navarro is the first person to make me reconsider my love for Shenmue and realize how flawed it is.

He broke me.
The Shenmue ER unites Shenmue lovers and Shenmue haters by breaking us all without exception. It's a beautiful thing.

He broke me.

Yeah!

You're happy with this aren't you?

Nah I'm just joshing with you.

I have fond memories of Shenmue but I haven't played it in like 15 years, this Endurance Run was an eye opener for sorts for me too. But I still totally appreciate it in total.

I still reckon Shenmue II is pretty good, I played through about half of it last year after I dropped money on Shenmue 3 during E3.

Nah I'm just joshing with you.

I have fond memories of Shenmue but I haven't played it in like 15 years, this Endurance Run was an eye opener for sorts for me too. But I still totally appreciate it in total.

I still reckon Shenmue II is pretty good, I played through about half of it last year after E3 after I dropped money on Shenmue 3.

I know you were.

Should I watch the Deadly Premonition ER first or play it first? I've played some of it and liked what I played but didn't finish it.

Top Bottom