• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

PLuwgoO.png

Oh boy.

repeater

Youtube randomly recommended me a QL I hadn't seen. It's for the Duke Nukem Forever DLC.

Turns out in this game, when you hurt the enemies enough, they go into an injured state where you can initiate an execution animation that allows you to regain part of your health.

You know what this means? Doom 2016 is just an iteration on Duke Nukem Forever. Overwatch just won Nuke.com's Game of the Year.

Unless you absolutely can't stand tank controls I recommend the 360 version, otherwise go PC.

PC version has mouse aim, which mitigates a lot of the combat annoyance.\

if you do the challenge rooms and get the unbreakable guitar melee weapon, everything but the final boss is a one-hit kill

Youtube randomly recommended me a QL I hadn't seen. It's for the Duke Nukem Forever DLC.

Turns out in this game, when you hurt the enemies enough, they go into an injured state where you can initiate an execution animation that allows you to regain part of your health.

You know what this means? Doom 2016 is just an iteration on Duke Nukem Forever. Overwatch just won Nuke.com's Game of the Year.

that DLC wasn't bad

jgminto

PC version has mouse aim, which mitigates a lot of the combat annoyance.

if you do the challenge rooms and get the unbreakable guitar melee weapon, everything but the final boss is a one-hit kill
That's one of the reasons I actually prefer the 360 version, the lower difficulty of the PS3/PC version makes completing the side quests for powerful items mostly pointless. Hard mode on 360 is my favourite way to play the game because it gives you further reason to explore Greenvale.

Tagyhag

Why so early though?

My guess: They're going to be putting it on Youtube Live as well, and they want to one of the first streams so people will flock to their channel to watch the PSVR -> website -> subscription.

If I remember correctly the all day streams for the Rift/Vive did very well for them.

BearPawB

Banned
I feel like I never realized how big of a Gears of War fan I was.
But I have a lot of fond memories of moments from those campaigns

Top Bottom