• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Giant Bombcast 450: Fun at the Movies
Betwixt the best and worst of cinema, we find a way to cram in talk about new-old Call of Duty, the return of Marcus Fenix, the highs and lows of Paper Mario: Color Splash, grumpy Miyamoto, serious hacking, and a field test in the neverending war of bat vs. knife.
Filed Under: PlayStation VR, Fig, Halo, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Destiny, Darkest Dungeon, Gears of War 4, Battleborn, Dishonored 2, Paladins, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Destiny 2 (working title), Paper Mario: Color Splash, hackmud, Nidhogg II, Shigeru Miyamoto

SomberOwl

I hate toilet humour. So all this talk about todays Bombcast is a bummer for me.

Does anyone else not like this type of immature humour? Does it bother anyone else when it comes up (pretty frequently) on the two podcasts from GB?

It's just so juvenile it has me rolling my eyes any time I hear it.

jambo

I hate toilet humour. So all this talk about todays Bombcast is a bummer for me.

h6xEiqm.png

Chuck

Still without luck

Does anyone else not like this type of immature humour? Does it bother anyone else when it comes up (pretty frequently) on the two podcasts from GB?

That's just Brad picking emails.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

It's a waste.

BearPawB

Banned

I mean, I don't like toilet humor in movies or anything.
But this "mummy it" talk, made me laugh PRETTY HARD

daveo42

Banned
I played Gears 1 MP once and decided the game wasn't for me. Never touched it again, though I skipped the 360 and the first few years of the PS3 last gen so I'm probably missing out on some stuff.

What I want before Dan leaves
Jeff Dan Bombastica Mario Sunshine

Edit: Giant Bomb 25 | I’d rather shit in a Walmart any day of the week.

Edit Edit: Ah okay, 5am Pacific clarified on Bombcast. 5am wake up it is for me. Excite!

you all clown on dan "I know how I wipe my own ass" ryckert for not knowing shit, but then when he asks what the castle doctrine is, brad immediately just replies "no"

Ashby

you all clown on dan "I know how I wipe my own ass" ryckert for not knowing shit, but then when he asks what the castle doctrine is, brad immediately just replies "no"

Sorry is this a joke or do you not realize that Brad just didn't want to get into an in-depth discussion about legally killing people on their video game podcast?

Ashby

They talked about racist VR man last week, try again

Dude, what? Palmer Luckey acted like an asshole and they reported as such. That's a far cry from getting into the absolute clusterfuck that is American gun rights not to mention how alienating that is to their international audience. A lot of people find the notion of "Well if a non-cool guy enters my house and grabs my tv I can just shoot him like freakin' John Wick!" to be horrifying. Brad saw the road Dan was going down and did him a favor.

pizzacat

Banned
Dude, what? Palmer Luckey acted like an asshole and they reported as such. That's a far cry from getting into the absolute clusterfuck that is American gun rights not to mention how alienating that is to their international audience. A lot of people find the notion of "Well if a non-cool guy enters my house and grabs my tv I can just shoot him like freakin' John Wick!" to be horrifying. Brad saw the road Dan was going down and did him a favor.
Haven't gotten to this part tbf, and yeah sometimes you gotta let Dan take an L just once

Top Bottom