• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

pizzacat

Banned
Dan with a loaded gun is probably the biggest danger to everyone in the effective range of the gun, Jeff is a softy he couldn't cut guts bro.
honestly him with a knife is sort of a handicap

2684022-8987657885-tumbl.gif

FStop7

Banned
The best episodes of the P4 ER were fusing days and the best episodes of the Shenmue ER are the forklift days. #TrustTheProcess

Maiorum

Underneath the dumb, I think Dan is more than sensible enough to not fuck up with a gun, whereas Jeff is secretly crazy enough to do some real damage with a knife.

Deleted all his previous tweets and posted tweets about burning the world/bridges.

So, usual twitter drama queen stuff.

You know, even though he earned his money, everything about him since he became rich feels like those stories of when people win the lottery and and how their lives become worse for various reasons. It's sad. Yeah, the things he says are terrible, but I'd never want to wish the isolation he seems to be feeling on anyone in the world. He gained everything, but seems to have also lost everything that matters, if that makes sense. As terrible as this sounds, I would not be surprised to wake up to news of his death (suicide, drug overdose, etc.). He just seems to be a broken person.

So, has anybody settled on who's going to make the GB livestream thread? If nobody has dibs on it, I'd like to make it same as the other VR threads especially since I'll be here when it starts however, I don't think I'll be able to see the entire stream live like the previous ones but we'll see.

If you guys have any suggestions for the title, shoot'em up here and whichever title that gets mostly agreed upon is the one I'll choose.

Posting this again.

Top Bottom