• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Jintor

don't forget project beast

them spending an HOUR trying to work out how to get two orbiting rockets to get close enough to transfer and ALMOST actually getting there and then, and only then, realising that having them collide at perpendicular orbits was batshit insane was a thing of beauty

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
The beast crew learning about orbital mechanics is just too good. Which would be a no brainier if you follow the career mode.

I do hope they make another series about it.

2891225-vf_shenmue_er_25.jpg

Endurance Run: Shenmue - Part 25
I love it. I need it. I bleed it. I'm a Shenmue star. Well, not a star... maybe like a gas giant or something.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I've been out of town and holy shit. I can't watch the PSVR stream until this weekend but seeing hints in the other thread sounds like the video is going to be pretty good!

Xater

I've been out of town and holy shit. I can't watch the PSVR stream until this weekend but seeing hints in the other thread sounds like the video is going to be pretty good!

Overall it was a fun stream, but at the end I don't think anyone was sold on PSVR.

If I had to pick a headset at this point it would be the Vive, but the real sensible thing is to continue sitting this out.

pizzacat

Banned
I kinda checked out from that psvr thread after that one dude insulted Jeff's appearance and another quoted it with "LMAO."
You see that's the thing I don't understand is that Gaf this "everyone is great in their own way" type of website that only insults racists and sexists and generally bad people would let this happen lol.

And it was more than one person.

It's probably the worst shit I saw in that thread, fuck sony people fam

Especially when you compare a Jeff from last year to this one but that's besides the point

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You see that's the thing I don't understand is that Gaf this "everyone is great in their own way" type of website that only insults racists and sexists and generally bad people

My dude, you have never been in a thread on gaf about Christianity.

Johndoey

Banned
Who cares what he looked like and when, insulting a dudes appearance because he doesn't like a piece of tech is real fucking nasty.

The complete breakdown some people have over luxury technology is horrible.

Doom takes number one handily. Everyone adores it.

The real question is what could potentially take second place over Overwatch. Won't be Hitman - that's getting best early access experience, surely

Johndoey

Banned
Jeff flips the script on everyone, pulls out all the stops and gets Gal Gun Goty 2016.
---
Every episode of Hitman will have been released by Goty talks right?

Johndoey

Banned
It'll be DQ Builders.

By the way, Dark Souls III came out this year, what the hell.
That reminds me DQ Builders is crazy charming, it's so darn adorable. I hope World of Final Fantasy can stack up on the all important cuteness factor.
--
Did Dan or Vinny play Dark Souls 3? It they did if should manage to land on the list.
--
I wonder if Quadrilateral Cowboy hits?

It'll be DQ Builders.

By the way, Dark Souls III came out this year, what the hell.

I'm about to say some very irrational, extremely petty
kinda tongue-in-cheek
stuff here, but I'm gonna be upset if Dark Souls III makes it on the top 10 in a more stacked year and Bloodborne didn't make it last year in a thinner year.

I'm about to say some very irrational, extremely petty
kinda tongue-in-cheek
stuff here, but I'm gonna be upset if Dark Souls III makes it on the top 10 in a more stacked year and Bloodborne didn't make it last year in a thinner year.
Not even sure if anyone has finished DS3 over there.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Considering Vinny, Dan, Jason, and Alex played Overwatch regularly for weeks after it came out where as they finished Doom and never went back. And some of them didn't even finish Doom. Dan dropped Doom for a long time to play more Overwatch

I think you guys are giving Doom way too much credit. Doom isn't even as good as Stardew Valley tbh

I don't think I made it more than a third of the way through Dark Souls III. I fell in love with the first game around the time Vinny did his Load our Last Souls playthrough. Then spent a ton of time with 2 but after finishing it had no desire to go back for the DLC. Bloodborne was cool but got halfway through and dropped it for a couple months before finally finishing it. I got consecutively more and more fatigued with each game, and III in particular just felt like a "Dark Souls: Greatest Hits Edition", don't think it was a bad game by any means but it was way too familiar to me.

Top Bottom