• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Mr. F

Banned
The concept of 100ft Robot Golf is cool but everything around it seems awful to me.

You're telling me a Teasdale project has shitty execution?

Is robot golf seriously a bunch of video game journalist meta memes?

No Goblin more or less exists to be really excited about inside jokes.

On a more positive note; happy thanksgiving to fellow Canadian bombers. eat a turkey leg and watch some shenmue.

Monday Content!

tumblr_nsg3h0se5q1tx4uo1o3_250.gif

PSA: The PSVR Demo Disc is available digitally (for free, of course) right now on PSN (at 36.3GB). Tumble VR also has a demo (at 2.5GB), however, it is also included on the PSVR Demo Disc.

People on the bombcast have pretty similar opinions for the most part. Turns out that's a pretty decent podcast

They can have similar opinions, sure. But Dan, Jason, Drew, and sometimes Rorie add variety and differing opinions. With Vice its just Austin and Patrick.

They need a 3rd, 4th, and 5th rotating chair for Vinny, Alex, and Bakalar :D

robotrock

Banned
They can have similar opinions, sure. But Dan, Jason, Drew, and sometimes Rorie add variety and differing opinions. With Vice its just Austin and Patrick.

Austin likes anime and patrick doesn't. it works out

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

They actually had a 3rd person on in the last one:
http://www.vice.com/read/we-talk-wi...with-harvey-smith-on-vice-gamings-new-podcast

From Deus Ex to Dishonored, Harvey Smith has worked on some deeply influential video games. As he jets across the world to promote Dishonored 2's release on November 11, Smith stopped by VICE Gaming's New Podcast to chat with us earlier this week.

Mr. F

Banned
People on the bombcast have pretty similar opinions for the most part. Turns out that's a pretty decent podcast

Lies

Jeff - hates everything, jaded
Brad - middle of the road on everything, until Jeff expresses an opinion one way or the other
Dan - serial contrarian with off-topic issues
Jason - loves everything, steps around criticism on games when others differ in opinion
Drew - korean spy

/s....?

Johndoey

Banned
Lies

Jeff - hates everything, jaded
Brad - middle of the road on everything, until Jeff expresses an opinion one way or the other
Dan - serial contrarian with off-topic issue. A being of infinite influence and depth. Unknowable
Jason - loves everything anime, steps around criticism on games when others differ in opinion
Drew - Beautiful korean spy

/s....?

There you go.

Austin likes anime and patrick doesn't. it works out

Patrick plays Monster Hunter, isnt that anime? I'll consider it anime.

They actually had a 3rd person on in the last one:
http://www.vice.com/read/we-talk-wi...with-harvey-smith-on-vice-gamings-new-podcast

From Deus Ex to Dishonored, Harvey Smith has worked on some deeply influential video games. As he jets across the world to promote Dishonored 2's release on November 11, Smith stopped by VICE Gaming's New Podcast to chat with us earlier this week.

Thanks
May give it a listen

robotrock

Banned
Am I going to enjoy 1000ft Robot Golf if I don't know who the McElroys are or follow Giant Bomb E3/GDC guest twitter?

I like golf and Evangelion but I'm starting to fear this game might not be for me.

Meneses

Am I going to enjoy 1000ft Robot Golf if I don't know who the McElroys are or follow Giant Bomb E3/GDC guest twitter?

I like golf and Evangelion but I'm starting to fear this game might not be for me.

If you like bad games wrapped in annoying packages full of self-referential in-jokes, you'll probably enjoy it.

No_Style

Best part of the 100ft robot golf are the cutscenes sans audio. Love the look of it and was expecting Galak-Z's art to look like that.

Top Bottom