• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

robotrock

Banned
rrua9eB.png

What is she trying to tell us?

As an adolescent Xbox owner and browser of the Gamespot forums I acutely remember shitstorms surrounding the Gamespot reviews of Sudeki and Jade Empire. People were so desperate for Xbox RPGs.

We need more wuxia/martial arts RPGs.

Definitely. It is an aesthetic ripe for harvest.

It was a really good match up for Bioware too, with the light dark stuff tying into martial arts philosophies. But I really couldn't stand the gameplay--it was sooo boring.

In that vein, someone really needs to make a wuxia/martial arts game with Batman Arkham combat, rather than fighting game combat. Only crazy people like the way fighting games play.
I'm joking, but man it really is the worst.

Jintor

Do we have a GB Discord channel or anything? I want to try running Fiasco over the net or something. I know UPF time is good for me because I can usually catch UPF Saturday morning in my neck of the woods, so if anyone's available around that general time the day after that wants to play, shout out in this thread or shoot me a PM.

Might be this week or next depending on interest/time I have to sort stuff out.

What time is UPF in America, 4:30 friday arvo?

Tubobutts

Do we have a GB Discord channel or anything? I want to try running Fiasco over the net or something. I know UPF time is good for me because I can usually catch UPF Saturday morning in my neck of the woods, so if anyone's available around that general time the day after that wants to play, shout out in this thread or shoot me a PM.

Might be this week or next depending on interest/time I have to sort stuff out.

What time is UPF in America, 4:30 friday arvo?
Discord is in the OP

UPF is at 3:00 in the afternoon for the west coast.

Top Bottom