• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Lijik

I always find it weird when people do this. I mean, didn't you just met and talked? Now the rest of the world needs to know hat you like spending time with the person you just spent time with? But Social Media is dumb anyway so who cares.

I would put DOOM next to Red Dead Redemption: Most overratred game of the year.

Watching the Arkham Origins QL and I totally forgot this had Multiplayer.

Theres something special about a post thats 50% whining about why people post mundane life updates online ending with "Watching a random quick look, just thought everybody should know"

FStop7

Banned
Self-contained VR is the best way to go.

You can't force motion controls on people so militantly when the headsets are still tethered and people are tripping over their own cables, etc.

jaina

Cs3VcJTXgAAFJXp.jpg:orig

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Austin had to lie down and said his whole day was kind of ruined because of PSVR according to their latest podcast.

Austin had to lie down and said his whole day was kind of ruined because of PSVR according to their latest podcast.

And Brad said using the new video guides Sony put out provided him with a much better experience than last week. Perhaps, Austin might want to check those videos out.

SFV has hottest mess on a lock. Absolutely nothing can top it spreading actual malware.

Most Disappointing is the only wildcare. There are so many contenders.
Gita Jackson just announced she's leaving Paste. I have no clue where she's headed next.

Vice or Giant Bomb. I'm leaning on the former.

Top Bottom