• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I'm only 26.

No excuse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG8d0x1WcAc

Doom is boring.

image.php

Patryn

The Giant Bomb community Extra Life weekend is November 5, I believe the crew usually does their streams that same weekend as well? It'd be cool to see Ian and Alexis pop up.

Has there been any indication whatsoever that the crew is doing something for Extra Life?

Unless they have, I honestly expect we'll get a Drew/Alexis stream and that's it this year.

https://twitter.com/alex_navarro/status/786035574058676224

Fuuuuuck

Has there been any indication whatsoever that the crew is doing something for Extra Life?

Unless they have, I honestly expect we'll get a Drew/Alexis stream and that's it this year.

Eh, every year they don't say anything about it until a few days beforehand, leading to speculation that they're not doing it, but they always do. Jason and Lisa will 100% be on board, they've done it every year since before even Game Informer I think. I think the real question is who will do home streams vs studio.

TraBuch

Banned
Hope they'd play that last. If it's the first thing they try and it makes them miserable, it's gonna affect the rest of the games.

oti

Banned
Brad: "Y'ALL vote for DOOM or I'll force you to play DriveClub VR!"

- The moment you knew shit had just gotten real during the 2016 GOTY deliberations.

derFeef

Hope they'd play that last. If it's the first thing they try and it makes them miserable, it's gonna affect the rest of the games.

Affect? If you get real sick because of VR you just have to pause for an hour until it settles down... I had that once with the beta version of Solus Project because of bad framerate. After 5 minutes I felt miserable and needed to stop playing or I would have thrown up for sure.

TraBuch

Banned
Affect? If you get real sick because of VR you just have to pause for an hour until it settles down... I had that once with the beta version of Solus Project because of bad framerate. After 5 minutes I felt miserable and needed to stop playing or I would have thrown up for sure.
Jeff clearly felt like shit the rest of the stream last week after Batman VR.

Xater

Lets take a moment to pay our respects to game testers working on VR projects.

That must be an even more miserable experience than normal game testing. Just imagine testing unfinished builds that might even have frame rate issues.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

Feeling like shit for an hour one a livestream isn't that great either.

kingocfs

VR SOUNDS GREAT

strafer

Ryan would have loved Mafia 3.

That time when he and vinny played sleeping dogs and his car flew up in the air when he hit the curb.

I will never forget that scream of joy

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
VR sickness taking hours to taper off will stop so many people from using it. "It ruined my whole day" is not something you want to hear about your product.

repeater

Say what you will about Summer Lesson, but I'm really curious how well it'll simulate human interaction.
Wasn't there a whole article from some preview event about a year ago where a respected games writer reported that he unexpectedly got a boner from it or something?

bjork

The discussion about Dan's shoes have me curious, and my emails never ever get read on the show, so I'll ask here in case Dan sees it and can field it:

Did wearing Nike Cortez have an adverse affect on his feet? Because I wear them every day and I don't want broken feet.

justjim89

The last episode of Hitman series 1 is out on Halloween.

The people's Game of the Year.

The true GOTY contender, right here. I'm surprised they're putting the last episode out so quick. Maybe so they can get the full experience disc out by Christmas?

Or maybe so they can start working on Season 2 quicker?

KingKong

The true GOTY contender, right here. I'm surprised they're putting the last episode out so quick. Maybe so they can get the full experience disc out by Christmas?

Or maybe so they can start working on Season 2 quicker?

The disk and the full experience are two separate things, I believe the plan is to release this final episode and the third bonus and continue doing elusives until the season is 'over' this year and then release the disk early next year

Lunar FC

Not me. Waiting for it to finish completely before jumping in as I hate waiting. It's also why I didn't see Better Call Saul, TWD, GOT & Stranger Things yet lol. To be honest I'm never that big on TV either way, film in general whether it's animation or movie is another matter though.

I will say this however, that I am glad the show is making people check out the film because it's reaaaallly FUCKING GOOD.

Better Call Saul just started filming by my parents house again, I wont say where doe! ��

I might check out the weastworld movie tonight!

Edit: Fuck, didn't realize the AUS version of yo-kai 2 was so soon. Ive got way too much to play and no time. ��

Top Bottom