• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

justjim89

At the beginning of this gen, who would of thought this pic was real.

tumblr_ob55vrZmUF1u5eu8ao1_r1_400.gif

Megasoum

Banned
Hahaha... Of course that Jeff's custom Bucketlist I just started in Forza Horizon 3 is called "Knock Knock" and it uses "x gon give it to ya" lol

So, what do you guys want the title to be? I'm leaning towards " Giant Bomb PSVR launch day support stream | Yes, they've already tried that "

Better Call Saul just started filming by my parents house again, I wont say where doe! ��

I might check out the weastworld movie tonight!

You're gonna have a good time.

They have 5 seasons of Westworld planned.

Doesn't surprise me, the world is ripe for someone to dive real deep into it.

Mikey Jr.

So I'm confused, why are they doing another PSVR stream?

Jeff just said in terms of tracking, nothing seems to have changed. So...

So, what do you guys want the title to be? I'm leaning towards " Giant Bomb PSVR launch day support stream | Yes, they've already tried that "

You're gonna have a good time.

Doesn't surprise me, the world is ripe for someone to dive real deep into it.
I liked the suggestion of "Jade Empire" from the last thread.

So I'm confused, why are they doing another PSVR stream?

Jeff just said in terms of tracking, nothing seems to have changed. So...

It's the official launch and there are more games that are no longer under embargo like Rigs and Rez: Infinite. They hope to play Rigs online with other PSVR owners.

As for the tracking, Brad seemed to imply the opposite, saying on the Bombast the instruction videos helped and he is now more bullish in his enjoyment of PSVR. It will be interesting to see what the results are tomorrow. When I tried it at Best Buy (Eve: Valkyrie) it ran perfectly smooth (both tracking wise and framerate wise) and I had no nausea.

Top Bottom