• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Salarians

Rez is happening

Edit:
AreaX =
giphy.gif

Yeah, I don't know whether to wait on a PC (VR) version of Rez or play it not in VR.
The FOO Show? It's not really a podcast thing, and no they haven't put out a piece of content since its launch. Worth noting that what they looked at during the Vive stream was not the actual show, it was the company's internal "recording" framework. The actual FOO Show is an interview show that takes place in those VR environments.
It hasn't gone live in the app, but they did an episode with Brendan Chung in Quadrilateral Cowboy recently, on stage at an event.

repeater

So, what do you guys want the title to be? I'm leaning towards " Giant Bomb PSVR launch day support stream | Yes, they've already tried that "
Everyone tactfully ignored my suggestion last time, so I'm just gonna repeat until it's accepted or I'm banned: "Giant Bomb PSVR Launch Day Stream | Taste Jeff Gerstmann's Hyper-Hole".

I like Death Metalists', yours is just bad.

It's actually Tiamatsword22's suggestion but I slightly changed it. I'm thinking of going with it as well since that's what everybody was seeing when they saw the stream, that tracking.

Everyone tactfully ignored my suggestion last time, so I'm just gonna repeat until it's accepted or I'm banned: "Giant Bomb PSVR Launch Day Stream | Taste Jeff Gerstmann's Hyper-Hole".

I actually quite like yours because it was one of my favorite things to come out of the thread however, it also requires for people to read through the thread which I'm sure many didn't.

Heck, many didn't even see the entire stream.

It's actually Tiamatsword22's suggestion but I slightly changed it. I'm thinking of going with it as well since that's what everybody was seeing when they saw the stream, that tracking.

I actually quite like yours because it was one of my favorite things to come out of the thread however, it also requires for people to read through the thread which I'm sure many didn't.

I still think it should be "Giant Bomb PSVR Stability Update"

repeater

True, but all of the good suggestions contain an in-jokey element for flavor. As long as the left hand side of the thread name is informative enough, I think it's fine. :)

oti

Banned
Giant Bomb's PSVR Support Stream | Have you seen RIGS?

Giant Bomb's PSVR Support Stream | Have you smelled DriveClub VR?

Jintor

I'm getting the hankering to run a dungeon world or the cyberpunk hack of it Austin was running again. anyone interested? I think i learned a few things on that last run.

that or fiasco, but I just ran a fiasco game that crashed and burned so I want to take some time to think about it first.

Tubobutts

Fiasco seems like it could be hard to do if people aren't good at improv stuff.

I'd be interested in playing Dungeon World or some form of it again.

If it is cyberpunk I want to be Goro from Shenmue but a hacker.

Someday there will be a Bombcast where Jeff talks about how he spent the weekend watching ddlg vlogs on YouTube and that will be how we know we've lost him.

Jintor

I had a look over my dungeon world thread and I really liked what I was reading and remembered how much fun that was so I think I'll commit to a new *world game. I'll try and get a thread up on Saturday. If anybody's interested, can tiamat or bowie explain the general concept? I'm going to crash and then I have work tomorrow so I won't be able to post for like a day or so.

I got my PSVR! I went to my nearest Best Buy when it opened at 10:00 AM and there was a line of about 4 people (including myself) outside. They had more than enough units, though while standing on line inside and seeing all the units, I got the sinking feeling that those were pre-order units to be picked up. They weren't. Yay!

LiK

I got my PSVR! I went to my nearest Best Buy when it opened at 10:00 AM and there was a line of about 4 people (including myself) outside. They had more than enough units, though while standing on line inside and seeing all the units, I got the sinking feeling that those were pre-order units to be picked up. They weren't. Yay!

Not too surprised. I know many Gaffers and Twitter peeps who canceled. (Including me)

Top Bottom