• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Breaking Brad: The 5 day work week.

I hope GB dont pussy out on the extra life streaming this year.

I would rather have a single 24 stream of 4 duders in a room then 48 hours of12 hour streams.

Breadking braaahhh

tumblr_mo9rchtlIA1svus96o1_250.gif

ZZzzzzz

Vlaphor

Yeah. The back of the box even says "THE WILD WEST IS DYING". I guess they could have carried forward into prohibition era Applachian type setting and kept some of the western aesthetic (I'm thinking the movie Lawless) but I'll be happy if they go prequel and dig more into the full on wild west setting.

The thing that always kinda weirded me out about RDR is that it is still the wild west, but it takes place less than four decades before my Mom was born (1951). I don't know how much further you could go and still keep the wild west aesthetic.

yeha
if not geoff puts it up elsewhere

Or Giant Bomb Unarchived does.

First time watching something on Beam, I like it.

Yup. Very pleasant experience. I said this before, but it's crazy that Beam was launched early this year by an 18 year old and was acquired by Microsoft in August. Granted, Beam was based in Seattle to begin with, so perhaps Microsoft had been aware of its development prior to release.

Salarians

Every time I load up the REmake to try and finally play it, I get a strong desire to just play Silent Hill 2 again instead. I should probably just do that.

daveo42

Banned
Tank controls aren't that bad if you know how to wrangle them, but they can be annoying when trying to avoid zombies. That said, I have zero clue how anyone beat those games with just the knife.

daveo42

Banned
That's actually not as bad as I thought it would be. I still need to hear about that bubble and your infamous "poop towel" at some point Dan.

Edit: Preferably during the bombcast for maximum effect.

Top Bottom