• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

AngryMoth

So I've just got home after a month of travelling when I didn't have the chance to watch any GB content. Watched the hitman videos and going through the PSVR launch stream at the moment, any other highlights worth checking out?

repeater

Without spoiling the end results, were people happy with the Party?

And do we think the guys will be up and back in the office in time to React to the NX reveal?

Maiorum

The next elusive target begins right after the current one ends tomorrow.

Double agents need to get on that shit stat.

Also, the briefing/challenges for the next map are out, and it looks like it's going to have a few preeeeeetty great opportunities.

FStop7

Banned
The game was a lot blander, I think? Not enough weird stuff for them to riff on.

Never thought I'd fault a Mario Party game for being conventional.

Strax

The only map with 20 coins for a star (and other stables of MP) in Mario Party 8 is a DK stage and is on multible levels.

Duders gonna be looking at the map more then ever.

sungahymn

Neo Member
Hello all. Been lurking around Neogaf for a few months now, but finally got an account. I've been following Giant Bomb almost since its birth, since the P4 endurance run days. (I miss the old website layout.) So it seemed appropriate to post my first reply here in this thread.

It's 4 a.m. here and I finished watching Mario Party Party 7 with four bags of lays and 3 cups of cola. Not one regret.

Zaph

Hello all. Been lurking around Neogaf for a few months now, but finally got an account. I've been following Giant Bomb almost since its birth, since the P4 endurance run days. (I miss the old website layout.) So it seemed appropriate to post my first reply here in this thread.

It's 4 a.m. here and I finished watching Mario Party Party 7 with four bags of lays and 3 cups of cola. Not one regret.

welcome

who is your giant bomb dad?
(and daddy if you're into that)

Wunder

Welcome! We like to have f1 around here

Welcome to the fold.

And yeah, that's the appropriate way to watch a MPP. It is, after all, the height of indulgence.

Bowlie

Banned

Welcome!

Jintor

CvNbEnZUkAAaMuZ.jpg:small
i drawed a thing

So, some change of plans concerning my travel. Since getting a student visa from the US takes a long and random time(Maybe being from the Middle East makes it worse) I decided to change plans and go study in the UK, Brighton for a course or two for my masters and when my American student visa finishes I'll transfer to Colorado, Denver. A slight bump but sometimes you gotta take the other option when you are faced with a delay.

Got caught up with MPP and the first half was fantastic. Second half, not so much.
Dan is just too into it. Can't fault the guy though, he really wants to win and I admire his passion.

In case anyone wanted images of the "tongue bubble" incident...

Imgur link in case people don't wanna see it automatically.

I'll need to tell the story someday.

The white thing is the tube that they had to install under my tongue and through my salivary ducts to drain fluid.

Parts of the story are grosser than the pictures.

Dirty Dan Ryckert indeed.

Watched abit of this but since I'm getting the game, didn't continue.

Perfection.

Got to meet everyone's favorite Irishman today!

That's awesome!

Beautiful work.

Why do you force me to choose between my daddies? Must we always pick favorites?

It's Brad. I guess.

Hey, you don't have to. For instance when I came here, I just posted and since I've been following the duders since the GS era, it seems like I've always been here lol, even if I wasn't. On another note though, WELCOME!

Sakwoff

Holy shit the music in Mario Party.

Like what even? Nintendo are actively trying to make it the worst, aren't they?

Edit: Drew has the best 1000 yard stare.

Nintendo Switch is absolutely a better name than I anticipated it having.

Really happy to see Splatoon on it, now I definitely never have to get a Wii U.

And....Skyrim? Ok.

Top Bottom