• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

GuyKazama

I wonder if I'd be any good at this game. It seems like every time Brad opens a door, he's somehow committed a crime that is immediately noticed. I guess this is based on the whole Hitman Absolution thing where taking someone's uniform makes you invisible except to other people wearing the same uniform, who immediately mark you as a fraud?

You'll be fine if you are able to tell the difference between a gray dot and a white dot.

Someday I hope Brad will acquire this skill.

Maiorum

I wonder if I'd be any good at this game. It seems like every time Brad opens a door, he's somehow committed a crime that is immediately noticed. I guess this is based on the whole Hitman Absolution thing where taking someone's uniform makes you invisible except to other people wearing the same uniform, who immediately mark you as a fraud?

(I have never played a Hitman game)

No, wearing a uniform will fool most others, even those in the same uniform; it's just a few especially suspicious people you need to watch out for, since they can see through your uniform. They're indicated by a white dot above their heads. Brad could have used hitman vision to look at the people on the other side of the door before opening it, and that would have showed him the white dots above their heads, or even without hitman vision, he could have taken cover on one side of the door, opened the door, and looked at them directly- the white dots would have shown up.

No, wearing a uniform will fool most others, even those in the same uniform; it's just a few especially suspicious people you need to watch out for, since they can see through your uniform. They're indicated by a white dot above their heads. Brad could have used hitman vision to look at the people on the other side of the door before opening it, and that would have showed him the white dots above their heads, or even without hitman vision, he could have taken cover on one side of the door, opened the door, and looked at them directly- the white dots would have shown up.

So basically he forgot how to play the game.

For some reason, this seems very Brad. That's why we love him, I guess?

justjim89

I can't imagine playing an Elusive Target without knowing half a dozen ways to get into all the secure areas in a map. And it's a shame Brad doesn't understand the usefulness of the emetic syringe. It's one of the most handy items in the game.

Zaph

Austin's back on the Beastcast 😮

I'll even accept his off-brand Big Live Live Show pimping (just hope they don't try too hard to become GB-lite in tone).

fstop

Neo Member
GB-lite? They'll be GB-hard, yo. On Mondays, they sample cannabis stains in a 10MW vape rig, and on Fridays, they try out the latest sex dolls.

Zaph

Oh dear, Alex extrapolating game performance from clearly-simulated screens in the Switch video. At least Jeff immediately rebuffed him.

The idea of a second dGPU in the base is, and has always been, nonsense, but I don't think it's a stretch to speculate handheld-mode downclocks the device which impacts performance.

But yes, the screens we saw are currently meaningless.

LiK

Finished MPP7 last night and there were some hilarious moments but that was a super bland map. I agree with them that it was a mistake to choose the base map cuz it ended up with almost nothing happening. Maybe they'll choose a better map next time.

Yeah I like it best when Brad consults with his PR team before he opens his mouth to make sure he doesn't say anything that could remotely offend a single person on the internet.

Outrage culture indeed.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

Vinny knows talent when he sees it.

W12527.jpg

BearPawB

Banned
I don't know why people expected more than 3 hours.

There is no portable device out there that could push skyrim quality graphics for much longer than that is there?

Top Bottom