• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Zaph

no idea the Shield was so capable.
This is similar tech isnt it? I wonder why its such a difference

Shield is a streaming device, it's just decoding H264 video and sending button commands. Switch will actually run the game (assuming Bethesda ports it).

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
uh Vinny?

Ben Ghoulbert Verified account
‏@RealBenGilbert

EA's servers are down due to a massive DDoS attack affecting loads of services. It is Battlefield 1 launch day.

klonere

Banned
Rorie said:
Then I spent four and a half days on a houseboat on Lake Shasta with a bunch of people who think Burning Man is lame now and who really like psytrance. I went wakeboarding for the first time and got my first concussion.

Add this to SanFrancisco.txt

The 1080/60 streams are a bit of a nightmare for me with no step between that and SD.

Keeps buffering on my shitty internet (best available in area) and SD looks like shit.

Hope they manage to work in tiers or something.

Going to austin tonight

Drew and Danny are in austin tonight and posted where the meet up will be

my wife will want to go meet danny and drew and leave me forever

I would prefer GBeast to do literally anything, including talking to each other and not even playing a game, over more Battlefield 1

This is how I felt watching that last stream. what a boring ass game

Zaph

didn't miss much:

2ZldjfC.png

jett

D-Member
So just noticed that for a while several outlets have been posting their own gameplay footage of FFXV, but GB got nada. Are they in the outs with Squeenix?

So just noticed that for a while several outlets have been posting their own gameplay footage of FFXV, but GB got nada. Are they in the outs with Squeenix?
Jeff's been hinting at a game he's playing that he can't talk about, one which Jason seems to be interested in. Wonder if Jeff took FF.

Meneses

Listening to Beastcast and LOVE IT. I really want to apologize for being mean to the guys at the beginning of the Shenmue ER. I love them!

This isn't an unusual thing, I think their style of content can be love it or hate it at first contact, moreso if it's something you're personally invested in, but when people give it a chance they usually find a lot to like.

Top Bottom