• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

jaina

what's the source on Dan staying in NY? I think that's a great move, he fit in really well with the GBEast crew, more so than on the regular Bombcast.

He announced it on the panel, and also tweeted afterwards:

Jeff on panel: Job listing for a new hire in SF will be opened soonish.

strafer

Well one thing is certain, voice acting has come a long fucking way.

Between this and say The Last Of Us.

Also I'm surprised that there wasn't any Troy Baker.

Curufinwe

How long until Tim Turri moves to NY?

I think he's pretty happy at Capcom going by his comments in his new RE4 Replay videos.

Speaking of Game Informer content, the bit from the recent episode where their imitations of Dan made him sound like Scooby Doo where very amusing.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Here's the real pressing question: did Brad say more than a sentence on the Pax panel?

He said about as much as Alex IIRC.
Man, I have this and the ER thread both open and constantly mix them up. That thread is barely about the ER at this point, wonder if it'll stay open.

tonka

hey butts so i wanted to connect my ps3 to one of my monitors. but i didn't plan ahead and this monitor ain't got no audio

how can I get audio out of this thing?

When it was hooked up to the TV I hooked up the digital out to my 5.1 but now it's in my room and I don't have a... whatever the audio distribution thing is

You can force stereo audio through the normal AV/MULTI out on the back, that allows you to use the L/R from your composite or component cables.

You may need something to adapt that to something (like 3.5mm) your speakers or some other audio can handle

Wait, we can't watch the panel yet? Wasn't it streamed?

Drew and I think Jason were recording footage themselves so the GB archive likely won't have the CAH stuff taking up 80% of the video real estate. But that means editing and time

Help, I started browsing a Shenmue Wikia

d3XlfPw.png

Jintor

I'm doing my own version of Load Our Last Save; I just booted up Ico HD and loaded a save file about two hours in that I haven't touched for before I left for Japan.

/edit jesus god that gif

Jintor

Wow.

Changing Dynasty warriors into single giant units wandering around makes it kinda fucking cool as shit. The tethering really helps.

Is Attack on Titan the anime that had a good storyline going on for about 10 episodes and then the writers chose to do something stupid which ruined everything?

Meguro

Banned
Is Attack on Titan the anime that had a good storyline going on for about 10 episodes and then the writers chose to do something stupid which ruined everything?

No. Attack on Titan never had anything good going for it except a Linked Horizon Song as its opening.

Xater

But he's from the UK and was saying the DC version was dubbed. It wasn't.

I would have hated to be a Yank. Never knew they missed out on 2.

Oh got you. Yeah the DC version has no English dub on it here in Europe. Only the Xbox version did which I also played. It's a better playing version, but that dub...

oti

Banned

I wouldn't say the storyline was good, it's awful. The setting, the idea and the style is very striking. Other than that it's just Anime
=trash

Jintor

it's got striking moments but it really bogs down about midway through the events of this QL and never really gets back on its feet

hell of a concept and some really great (if largely one-note) characters. I frigging love Mikasa conceptually, but she's shackled to the protagonist which really sucks.

Top Bottom