• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Dan talking about how back in the day there were full games in other games just makes his hatred of Yakuza EVEN MORE CONFUSING.
There will be VF5 in the new Yakuza!
And Puyo Puyo!

On the bombcast he mentions being tasked to play Yakuza...3. That's about the worst introduction to the series short of Of The Dead.

A Dan and Austin feature playing the games would've been too good.

Xater

On the bombcast he mentions being tasked to play Yakuza...3. That's about the worst introduction to the series short of Of The Dead.

A Dan and Austin feature playing the games would've been too good.

It's also just the worst Yakuza game. (Well of the Dead is the worst but it's not canon.) I love the series and the first half of that game is tough.

In Metal Gear Scanlon 2, does Drew use that 'thoughts' feature for codec conversations during Raiden's stuff? I know he does it in the tanker mission but so far he hasn't done after that.

Seeing the Yakuza arcade games stuff makes me baffled as to why other companies don't do that. Ubisoft could have their mobile Rayman games in Watch_Dogs 2. Complete with IAPs if they wanted!

In Metal Gear Scanlon 2, does Drew use that 'thoughts' feature for codec conversations during Raiden's stuff? I know he does it in the tanker mission but so far he hasn't done after that.

Oh, he sure does.

What a weirdo!

jambo

This ER has been the great content from BEast since Contradiction.

On another note. A forum I've been a part of for 10 years is shutting down and I'm really bummed out about it, is that normal?

Completely normal.

An Australian gaming community that I was a part of since 2003 was shutdown at the end of last year and it was super shitty. Most of us managed to relocate together, but there are still people that didn't find the new site. Not to mention all of the years of posts and discussions just removed from the Internet.

Shit sucks.

It's also just the worst Yakuza game. (Well of the Dead is the worst but it's not canon.) I love the series and the first half of that game is tough.

Yup I feel sorry for people who jumped in with 3 as their first game, it's such a terrible introduction to a very good series.

Having Drew go through the Yakuza series would be one of the best features they could do.

Still not as good as having Vinny and Dave play the STALKER games though! Do ittt.

Spoilers
there won't be a new Demo Derby from anyone after Dan moves

8lZdRYm.jpg

Houndi101

I'm not sure what I think of playing the whole game before starting to upload the videos
Probably better for their mental health

jmood88

I'm not sure what I think of playing the whole game before starting to upload the videos
Probably better for their mental health
They played through chunks of all the other endurance run games before uploading the videos. They weren't literally playing through a section every day.

Houndi101

They played through chunks of all the other endurance run games before uploading the videos. They weren't literally playing through a section every day.
Sure they weren't but I thought it was more like 3 hours of playing per day and cutting that up etc.

Houndi101

So wait, are the duders streaming watching the Playstation Meeting or not? I got the impression they were but nothing on the schedule..

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Spore is the 3rd highest selling game on Steam

You might say it's the 75% off. But I say it's the Monster Factory's doings.

Top Bottom