• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Demo Derby: PlayStation Underground: Volume 1 Issue 4

alright great
PJy477Pl.png

The Evil Prophecy episode is still the best episode of Broken Pixels

'Chains and bats! Todd Macfarlane explores new ground'

Lijik

I don't mind games that want you to explore but you have to shape the game in a certain way so that exploration is actually encouraged. shenmue kinda feels like it just drops you in the ocean in that sense

i think part of it is the game can feel inconsistent to interact with if you're a first timer. It can be hard to be motivated to go explore if you're never fully sure whats going to work and the game is occasionally inconsistent (i cant believe people are arguing in the other thread that the bikers blowing you off with the exact same message until the right piece of barely related information is revealed makes logical sense)

Xeteh

I'm watching Demo Derby right now... how many fucking drugs is Todd McFarlane on? Holy shit, he sounds like he's out of his mind.

Oli

Guys I'm desperately trying to track down the Beastcast episode where in the emails section or after, the guys start singing random songs. Vinny starts singing the opening to a childrens show that Max watches.

Anyone know what I'm talking about and which episode this is?

I remember playing Uncharted 4 and wondering why it didnt have a "running at the camera" section.

Then one totally popped up.

Naughty Dog love running at the camera & jungles

Now that I think about it I am not sure TLOU has a running into the camera section. No wonder Jeff hates it.

KingKong

I love Demo Derbies

can't wait until Dan moves East and we get West regular derbies and East PC Gamer derbies (they're still reading this thread right)

Gjerven

Guys I'm desperately trying to track down the Beastcast episode where in the emails section or after, the guys start singing random songs. Vinny starts singing the opening to a childrens show that Max watches.

Anyone know what I'm talking about and which episode this is?

Episode 55

How many times has Jeff explained the rules of icing to Dan?

The same thing happens over at Kinda Funny. Colin is a massive hockey fan and is always being asked to explain the rule. Though, the most recent question about icing had two answers from him: The hockey rule and (more likely the requested answer) the strategy of icing kickers in the NFL (which helped win the Season opener for the Denver Broncos the previous night).

neshcom

Banned
Am I crazy or have we seen basically all of these demos before? The guys mention it on
TR
, but that
Crash
demo seemed really familiar too.

leave it to Shenmue fans to not enjoy the best new content we've seen in a long time. this ER is wonderful.

but I guess if you've spent 16 years convincing yourself that you like trash...

TraBuch

Banned
I was actually surprised he lasted as long as he did on the ground. Dude was getting beat up. And he was defending the sub competently.

causan

not 100% sure about the rules on posting YT lins or promoting things you made, but this video isn't monetized or anything... I will remove the link if needed :)

Finished my GB animation Project, 80s style cartoon intro for the guys... just for fun :)

https://youtu.be/pIgGTX6tR6M

made a blog about on the site too if you want to see it:

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/giant-bomb-animation-project-unofficial-classic-1801738/#3

Again, just for fun, thought people might want to see in this thread :)

Just saw this on the GB Community Spotlight, awesome stuff.

Johndoey

Banned
Al Simmons was an awful husband, surprisingly decent temporary god. Jackie Estacado is a way better amoral main character.

Nope I take that back.

Tubobutts

Did people age differently in the 90's? The PlayStation truck dudes who said they were 25 and 26 look like they're closer to 35 and 36.

Top Bottom