• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #25 | A Fun Time with Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearPawB

Banned
Watched FFXV Kingsglaive and was shocked how much I enjoyed it.
Fun little movie, surprisingly coherent for something FF related

Salarians

It was alright, but I was viewing it more as a prologue cinematic for a game than a movie. My brother saw it with me and fell asleep.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I actually really want to try to recreate what, in my mind, is Big Jeffrey's in Planet Coaster based off the source material

Salarians

yeah, i can't imagine going into the game without seeing that.
It is basically required viewing .
Absolutely. At the end of that last demo there's like a 15 second condensed clip from the movie that doesn't fully show what happened; they assume you know because you've watched it. Specifically it was (Kingsglaive spoilers)
the treaty scene, then Noctis and co. learning about what happened in the newspaper the next morning
Maybe it's different in the final game but it was kinda weird.

Also kinda weird but kinda cool seeing scenes from old Versus trailers ending up in the movie.

robotrock

Banned
p0JPBsr.gif

where this from

Meneses

I don't know if "transformative experience" is what I would call Journey, but I loved it and that last big sequence was exhilarating and emotional.

Watching Dave Lange play Hitman from the extralife stream. OMG he is hilariously bad with shooting guns! Also why does he not use Instinct? He intentionally disable it?

He is miles better than Bad&Dan. But still he seems to have some bind spots in his understanding of the games mechanics. Like he doesn't seem to know closed door block most sounds.

Wow the way he blew one of the easiest elusive targets!! You got monked again Lange.

kiguel182

Bought the Hitman upgrade pack. I wanted to space the episodes but 50 per cent discount is too good to pass up. Let's get into the world of assassination!

Watching Dave Lange play Hitman from the extralife stream. OMG he is hilariously bad with shooting guns! Also why does he not use Instinct? He intentionally disable it?

He is miles better than Bad&Dan. But still he seems to have some bind spots in his understanding of the games mechanics. Like he doesn't seem to know closed door block most sounds.

Wow the way he blew one of the easiest elusive targets!! You got monked again Lange.

Instinct is not needed and makes things easy.

chogidogs

I just wrapped up Earth in Ad Capitalist and immediately deleted it from my phone. Never had I felt so glad to get something out of my life since Clash Royale.

I feel like I could live again.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Watching Old Games Show: Darksiders has got me thinking about a friend who quit playing that game because the opening/tutorial area was too hard.

Maybe that's why I don't really understand when people complain about reviewers playing a game badly.

popo

I just wrapped up Earth in Ad Capitalist and immediately deleted it from my phone. Never had I felt so glad to get something out of my life since Clash Royale.

I feel like I could live again.

Did you get 5000 gold to play around with? I thought that was a a nice touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom